The Walking Dead

King Kebab

• 2 weeks later...

AARGH DONT click on that spoiler! I instantly regretted it, wish I didn't know that.

To be fair to the new Producers, perhaps with Darabont's decreassing involvement with the Project they are returning more to the original books for their storyline and remember

Daryl wasn't in the books but Michonne is and is a major, major character

If this the way they are going I don't think it will detract from the Series' previous highs at all but could even push them on to greater things..

I mean if Michonne is coming, surely Tyreese can't be far away, his inclusion would be superb far better than the token black guy they have at the moment T-Dog has done nothing in for two seasons now apart from drop that fucking key in the first epesode.

Tyreese would be so much better I mean remember the scene in the GN's where he is locked in the gymhall overnight on his own with about 1000 zombies and then the open the doors the next morning and...

2181179-tyreese.jpg

That would look amazing on TV...

And of course if all that did come together, you know where it takes place...

..yes that's right...

...THE PRISON

Prison-The-Walking-Dead.jpg

Edited by King Kebab

Meh. Was hoping they could get back to the standards of the 1st series and first couple of episodes of the 2nd at the restart but I wasn't impressed. There's too many 'horror movie mistakes' in it for my liking, things that annoy me because they're done just for the sake of creating a new plotline (You'll see what I mean in when you watch it) I think Daryll could've been utilised a bit more this episode aswell.

Still, at least we're almost done with the f***ing farm :lol:

Edited by Stewbo

Meh. Was hoping they could get back to the standards of the 1st series and first couple of episodes of the 2nd at the restart but I wasn't impressed. There's too many 'horror movie mistakes' in it for my liking, things that annoy me because they're done just for the sake of creating a new plotline (You'll see what I mean in when you watch it) I think Daryll could've been utilised a bit more this episode aswell.

Still, at least we're almost done with the f***ing farm :lol:

I know exactly what you mean the first part and I agree wholeheartedly.

Lori tries to persuade Rick to stay because Carl needs security and then she fucks off after Rick? Aye alright sweetheart

I liked the Rick part of it and hopefully it pertains to (comic book spoiler)

the Governor. He sent out some scouts and then when they find their bodies they'll send out parties and confront Rick at the prison

Edited by forehead7

Watched tonights episode (Ep.9) last night. Pretty good I thought :) .

Losts of stirring and tension and actually ZOMBIES!......

On the series as a whole....I fucking hate Rics Wife and that Blonde Girl and can anyone explain to me the significance of T-Doggs character? He's a total non-entity :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Even though the second series has been a bit slow, I'm glad the show has some source material to go on instead of programmes like lost that seemed to be making it up as they went along. So yeah, I expect plenty more good episodes from walking dead.

Yeah although it means that assholes like me are gonna get pissed when they deviate from it. ph34r.gif

Last night's episode in the States was quite good. Major spoilers;

Gutted Dale died, just as it looked like Andrea and him were gonna get going [comic book spoiler]. Not sure how the zombie could sneak up on him though, it came from behind him so he was walking and it ninja'd him. Hmm...

Saw the preview from next week:

Looks like the farm gets invaded by loads of zombies biggrin.gif Hopefully they f**k off to a nice little place like in the comics biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I see that The Governor is going to be in series 3. More than slightly disappointed that John Hawkes has turned down the role he was near perfect for - to be replaced by David Morrissey!

Edited by Satans_Husband