The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Idris Elba is to famous for telly,

the Governer/Michonne arc was god awful and I hope it is removed.

Says who???

But if you remove it then you also remove the final fate of the Govenor, it was after all his partial disection and eventual emasculation by Michonne that finally drove the final assault and abandonment of the prison, it would completely change it if removed!!!

Also read that The "Prison" storyarc is going to probably run the full length of Season 3 AND Season 4 which gives a lot of time for fitting in a lot of the things that happens throughout that period. Remember that if you try to compare the storylines between the TV show and the literature they are only at Issue 12 at the moment and they were in the Prison until Issue 49 so it seems about right!!!

facb4e0fdcf2b9d5def7c807076a4a3f_width_600x.png

Idris Elba is to famous for telly,

the Governer/Michonne arc was god awful and I hope it is removed.

what a load of havers that bit in spoilers is.

• 2 weeks later...

Just re-watched the whole series again. Decent i felt, not up there with the best TV ever but certainly not the worst.

RE: The start of the last episode. Was the helicopter from a couple of days before they invaded the farm? Or was it from before the zombie apocolypse had become so severe? unsure.gif

Just re-watched the whole series again. Decent i felt, not up there with the best TV ever but certainly not the worst.

RE: The start of the last episode. Was the helicopter from a couple of days before they invaded the farm? Or was it from before the zombie apocolypse had become so severe? unsure.gif

I think it's from a week or so before the invaded the farm.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone any idea how i can download the comics then put them onto an ipad ? smile.gif

You'd need to get a comic book reader app. Any comics you download will probably be a .cbr file(not sure if you're meaning legally or otherwise) but I'd imagine it'll be that file or a pdf. Either way, most comic book readers will read that file extension.

• 3 weeks later...

If you absolutely cannot wait then you could always google the words "one" "tv" and "shows" and hope for one of these newfangled streaming sites that neither myself or Pie and Bovril are affiliated with or condone the use of :ph34r:

Bump*

Just sat and watched the entire second series there so I am now up-to-date. Was quite slow at times when in the farm but so far I am thoroughly enjoying it. Last episode was exceptionally good IMO. Just glad there off the farm and onto the road again, hopefully a bit more action now.

Without giving to much information away, could someone who has read the comics, tell me how many series you would imagine there will be?

Without giving to much information away, could someone who has read the comics, tell me how many series you would imagine there will be?

They're still making the comics, I think they're at about 95 just now. The place at the end of season 2 appears first in issue 13 so this could go on for as long as they want it to.

Robert Kirkman(the writer and creator of the comics) is involved in the tv show so he could easily write the future comics with a view to the tv show.

They're still making the comics, I think they're at about 95 just now. The place at the end of season 2 appears first in issue 13 so this could go on for as long as they want it to.

Robert Kirkman(the writer and creator of the comics) is involved in the tv show so he could easily write the future comics with a view to the tv show.

Seeing you know everything about this, what is the significance of the prison at the end?

It's where a lot of stuff takes place in the comics. Obviously I don't want to spoil it but there's good stuff and it leads to greater things.

I see, thought there was something that happened earlier on that I missed.

Cheers mate.