The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I'm watching this at Channel 5 pace. So these are my thoughts so far. They are all cunts. Except Daryl, who is my favourite character. Glenn, who I like. Rick, who is sometimes annoying, and Shane who is also sometimes annoying, The rest are fucking annoying and it'd be beneficial for everyone if they died.

Also, in episode three

why did they make it so obvious that Shane killed Otis? For fuck sake!

Edited by Mr. Brightside

Without giving anything major away in terms of spoilers from the comics but do they black guy and his son(from the pilot) ever come back as they seem to have been forgotten by rick by the end of series two.

Without giving anything major away in terms of spoilers from the comics but do they black guy and his son(from the pilot) ever come back as they seem to have been forgotten by rick by the end of series two.

Yes.

I can't recall when but you do see them later.

Yes.

I can't recall when but you do see them later.

Would have to go back and check, but is it not after the Prison when Rick has a thing about a telephone???

Would have to go back and check, but is it not after the Prison when Rick has a thing about a telephone???

I wasn't sure. I think so. I recall what happens when they meet him again but it's been so long since I read them then I don't recall where in the timeline it happens.

@comic book readers.

Are they worth getting and reading? as I was going to start buying the hardback collections of the web.

I'd say yes. They're in black and white, which may be off putting(I tend to become less interested in black and white or older coloured inks but not with TWD). There's a lot in there that probably won't happen in the show or to the same extent. But obviously, there's stuff that did happen in the comics that they took for the show so if you read/watch one before the other then you're gonna spoil yourself somewhat.

First look at The Governor...

David-Morrissey-The-Governor-Full.jpg

Not quite how I pictured him to look, as the Character looks more like Danny Trejo in the Graphic Novels, thought he would have had the moustache at least, but have no doubt that it will still be excellent!!!

Roll on October!!!

Funny, I thought the same thing. Might want to spoiler that though!

What, that He should have a moustache???

No, the fucking picture, the whole post actually! You're still talking and posting things about upcoming episodes.

No I haven't, stop being so precious, I've posted a picture of a character and actor that have already been discussed on this thread, no plot points discussed, no spoilers intimated towards. In fact the only giveaway I may have hinted towards is that he should have a moustache!!!

157933_362519903775315_1734862564_n.jpg

No I haven't, stop being so precious, I've posted a picture of a character and actor that have already been discussed on this thread, no plot points discussed, no spoilers intimated towards. In fact the only giveaway I may have hinted towards is that he should have a moustache!!!

157933_362519903775315_1734862564_n.jpg

Yes you have. You don't know how that person is going to be introduced. He might not be immediately introduced as the Governor. He might come in as just another survivor but you've posted what he looks like, therefore spoiling that surprise.

Your posting images of things that are going to happen in the show, but have yet to take place. That's a spoiler. However minor, it's still a spoiler.

And any talk of the Governor on this thread, should be spoilered because it's not even been hinted at in the show, unlike say the prison which has been shown. It's ok to mention that but anything or anyone actually involved in the prison stuff should be spoilered.

Yes you have. You don't know how that person is going to be introduced. He might not be immediately introduced as the Governor. He might come in as just another survivor but you've posted what he looks like, therefore spoiling that surprise.

Your posting images of things that are going to happen in the show, but have yet to take place. That's a spoiler. However minor, it's still a spoiler.

And any talk of the Governor on this thread, should be spoilered because it's not even been hinted at in the show, unlike say the prison which has been shown. It's ok to mention that but anything or anyone actually involved in the prison stuff should be spoilered.

Hardly, it's a publicity still released by AMC!!!

Look here he is with a 'tache!!!

david-morrissey.jpg

Edited by King Kebab

Would have probably forgotten about any of this until you started drawing attention to it. Now its all etched in my brain and I'll be looking out for a guy who doesn't have a moustache but maybe looks like he should.

Please spoiler tag your replies from now on.