The Walking Dead

King Kebab

You don't know how that person is going to be introduced. He might not be immediately introduced as the Governor. He might come in as just another survivor but you've posted what he looks like, therefore spoiling that surprise.

It’s been well publicised that David Morrissey will be playing the Governor so I reckon the minute a character appears on screen that looks like David Morrissey that’ll be him :P

Yes you have. You don't know how that person is going to be introduced. He might not be immediately introduced as the Governor. He might come in as just another survivor but you've posted what he looks like, therefore spoiling that surprise.

Your posting images of things that are going to happen in the show, but have yet to take place. That's a spoiler. However minor, it's still a spoiler.

And any talk of the Governor on this thread, should be spoilered because it's not even been hinted at in the show, unlike say the prison which has been shown. It's ok to mention that but anything or anyone actually involved in the prison stuff should be spoilered.

Cheer's for the spoiler rolleyes.gif

What's a spoiler in there then? rolleyes.gif

Well King Kebab posted a picture with a name. Could be anyone.

You have spoiled that "The Governer" is "not just another survivor"

Cheers

Edited to add: You kept saying all chat about this chap should be spoilered but refused to lead by example dry.gif

Edited by South Lanarkshire Jag

I've just started reading them online as well they are great, albeit majorly different in certain aspects from the tv show. I'm a bit annpyed I am only watching it on 5, I'm gagging on the next episode already.

I've just started reading them online as well they are great, albeit majorly different in certain aspects from the tv show. I'm a bit annpyed I am only watching it on 5, I'm gagging on the next episode already.

The torrents are available mate.

The torrents are available mate.

I'm more than aware of that, but I'd much rather watch the proper version on the tv, than a poorer quality download on my laptop.

Well King Kebab posted a picture with a name. Could be anyone.

You have spoiled that "The Governer" is "not just another survivor"

Cheers

Edited to add: You kept saying all chat about this chap should be spoilered but refused to lead by example dry.gif

That's not how it's written in the comics, I said that was a possibility on how he could be introduced that would make posting him a spoiler.

So I did lead by example since I posted no spoilers about the character.

I've just spent the last few days inside reading all 96 of the Walking Dead comics, I must say they really are excellent and tbh haven't spoilt the tv show for me in any way. I'm watching it in order on 5 and tbh it's only loosely following the comic plot. It's addind new bits all the time, like the end of the first series and the whole Otis and Shane school part.

I wouldn't read the spoiler unless you've read the comics or just don't care about what potentially happens in the next series.

If indeed Tyreese and Michonne turn up as has been shown by some, great news, Michonnes pretty bad ass with her fucking massive sword and tbh Daryl's going to have competition to see whos the most hardcore out of them now, in fact he's the one good thing they have probably done that wasn't in the comics. Cause they were a bunch of fairly pathetic people without him in the tv show. At least the likes of Audria?? become good (i.e her rediculous shooting ability)

All in all the comics are excellent, but the tv show is being really good by not fully following it, which is the correct thing to do, because the majority of the comics until the govenor turns up are fairly boring and samey. Be intresting to see how they deal with mutilation, torture and rape, if they do, but if the Govenor is turning up they sort of have to

Stayed away from this thread until I had whole of the first series, so watched ep 1 last night.

Good start, but I couldn't beleive that the lead was Henrys son in Drop the Dead Dead Donkey :lol:, later Egg in This Life. When did he make it big?

And the music closing the episode was Wang Chung, another blast from the past.

Rest of the series tonight in a oner I think, with series 2 on download already. Will read this thread after Series 1 to avoid spoilers, although I hear its a bit like Game of Thrones in that folk get bloused who you dont expect....

Still not seen the season 2 finale. Cant seem to find it on anywhere that wont flood my computer with spyware.

Edit: not really interested in downloading it, I just want to stream it but if I cant find it anywhere then I guess i'll have to!

Edited by 11thHour

Still not seen the season 2 finale. Cant seem to find it on anywhere that wont flood my computer with spyware.

Edit: not really interested in downloading it, I just want to stream it but if I cant find it anywhere then I guess i'll have to!

Think I mentioned somewhere a few pages back before the rules were clarified not sure if its still there though....

ETA: It is indeed still there, post #367

Edited by Stewbo

Can you read the Comics online? I have never once read a comic since the beano so not sure if it's possible.

You'd need to illegally download them, I'm not aware of a paid online version of them.

.cbr files and CDisplay are the formats and program(respectively) that I use.