The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I'm more than aware of that, but I'd much rather watch the proper version on the tv, than a poorer quality download on my laptop.

Well then, you will be more than aware that there are HD versions available for download then.

You will also be aware that you can stream from your laptop to a TV, and probably also aware that it can also be done simply via a games console which will also decode the file if necessary.

But I'm sure you are aware of all of that.

Well then, you will be more than aware that there are HD versions available for download then.

You will also be aware that you can stream from your laptop to a TV, and probably also aware that it can also be done simply via a games console which will also decode the file if necessary.

But I'm sure you are aware of all of that.

The guy want's to watch it legally rather than downloading it illegally. Give him a break. It's his choice.

Think I mentioned somewhere a few pages back before the rules were clarified not sure if its still there though....

ETA: It is indeed still there, post #367

Cheers!

Edit: Just tried this on my Iphone and it kept just re-directing me to a website saying I had won prizes so I would urge that should a certain search be used then dont do it on your PC or laptop as it will probably be flooded with some spyware etc.

Edited by 11thHour

Cheers!

Edit: Just tried this on my Iphone and it kept just re-directing me to a website saying I had won prizes so I would urge that should a certain search be used then dont do it on your PC or laptop as it will probably be flooded with some spyware etc.

The good ones won't work on the phone. Putlocker, sockshare or gorillavid are the ones I use with no bother at all. Like I said though it won't go on mobile devices :ph34r:

The good ones won't work on the phone. Putlocker, sockshare or gorillavid are the ones I use with no bother at all. Like I said though it won't go on mobile devices :ph34r:

I don't believe you you peddlar of Spyware! :lol:

Anyone know when the new season is meant to start anyway? So I can get the finale watched before then.

Gorillavid are the ones I use, there's a site I use and if you make an account you can give priority to the video types and select shows for your "watchlist". It's great.

If anyone's interested I'll post a link to a site with all the comics online for nothing. Oh and it's not illegal either, before anyone asks.

Gorillavid are the ones I use, there's a site I use and if you make an account you can give priority to the video types and select shows for your "watchlist". It's great.

Interesting...I shall have to investigate this :ph34r:

Will probably take a look at the first lot of comics if Mr Widge puts up the link he mentioned :)

I read all the collected editions, of which there are 17. One of my mates who had watched the first 2 seasons asked if I'd sell them. "Aye" I thought "I've read them all I might as well. Much you offering?" Now I estimate I've spent about £120 on them. "All I've got is £170" he saidlaugh.gif

Not only have I read them all but have now made a £50 profit out of it when he could easily have paid exactly what I paid laugh.gif

I read all the collected editions, of which there are 17. One of my mates who had watched the first 2 seasons asked if I'd sell them. "Aye" I thought "I've read them all I might as well. Much you offering?" Now I estimate I've spent about £120 on them. "All I've got is £170" he saidlaugh.gif

Not only have I read them all but have now made a £50 profit out of it when he could easily have paid exactly what I paid laugh.gif

You ripped off a mate?

makes you a bit of a cock in my eyes.

Last nights episode was the best of the series so far imo. Shane was fantastic at the end. Good that the Sophia storyline is now at an end was dragging a tadge.

Last nights episode was the best of the series so far imo. Shane was fantastic at the end. Good that the Sophia storyline is now at an end was dragging a tadge.

Ah, but it had to go on a bit to get us investing some interest in the child being found. That was one of the best endings to an episode of any TV show I have ever seen, a brilliant pay-off to the "they are monsters, not people" theme that had been going on for a few weeks.

found it a bit strange that they'd been looking for the little girl all that time, and none of the ranch folk had put 2 and 2 together about sticking a child walker in their barn very recently. unless there's more to come about that?