The Walking Dead

King Kebab

There's a reason i put it in Spoilers. rolleyes.gif

Mainly, it's not been broadcast in the UK yet.

Well, lets be honest, it's pretty f*cking stupid to look on this thread if you haven't watched it yet, eh?

Edited by forzamorton

Forever in my shadows rolleyes.gif

sad.gif

Well, lets be honest, it's pretty f*cking stupid to look on this thread if you haven't watched it yet, eh?

It's still not the point, some people might not know that it airs on a Sunday in the States or don't watch it at American pace. It's fair game to talk about without spoiler bars once it's aired here but not before it.

Having missed half of season 2 (assuming the break between 7 and 8 was end of the series) I blitzed through the rest of season 2 and caught up on 3 over the weekend

Season as most people mentioned was pretty poor tho i can see why it was so slow paced trying to show the group getting more comfortable in their surroundings and focus more on Rick/Shane relationship and like how it built up to the opening of the barn which was a great moment.

Also killing off Shane was a great scene and obviously set the change in Rick's character for season 3 and his killing of that inmate was brutual and was unexpected but brillant

Just caught episode 3 there.

If this season keeps up at this pace and this level of intensity then it'll be the best yet. Love the governor and I'm so glad I didn't read the graphic novels, would have really ruined this episode for me

Just caught episode 3 there.

If this season keeps up at this pace and this level of intensity then it'll be the best yet. Love the governor and I'm so glad I didn't read the graphic novels, would have really ruined this episode for me

Just ruin it for everyone by not putting that in spoiler tags. :P

Episode 3:

That was a good episode, a lack of zombies, but that's to be given. It was an episode geared around the introduction of the Governor.

Clearly a bad-ass given the way he took out the soldiers without a moments hesitation.

Got his "army" well drilled and respected. Them against the world.

Why the hell has he got so many zombie heads? That doesn't make much sense.

It's clear that the rest of the series(is it split into two again), will build to a mid-finale Rick v Governor battle where there will be losses suffered, on both sides.

1351099728[/url]' post='6743341']

I only watch this show sporadically, never quite got into it for whatever reason but saw this yesterday, does it sum up the show?

1zw0kfb.jpg

That's quite a good representation of series 2 stu, but with a bit more blue and a bit less pink. I like season 3 so far. Kinda reminds me of World War Z books with all the spike to brain action.

Been bedridden for the last few days so decided to watch this whole series. biggrin.gif

What a nice surprise, really enjoyed it all the way through.

Do think this 3rd series is excellent, there is a lot of potential. The crazy samurai wielding zombie on a chain keeping woman has a lot of legs, feel that Andrea is too weak an actress to play alongside her though. You could see the story was telling her as a much harder and darker character. Great to see Meril ? back with his stump, thats a long lay off for a big character too, quite brave with such a good and well known actor. Rick is getting darker as things get tougher, it was a shame to lose Shane as he would have been a good character to come back in a later date but its part of what makes up Rick.

Looking forward to Sunday biggrin.gif