The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Episode 4 spoilers(The one that aired in the USA last night):

T-Dog had his record high for words in the first 5 minutes, i think. laugh.gif

T-Dog bitten ohmy.gif, then sacrificing himself for Carol. That was quite something.

Merle still trying to track down Daryl. I think his loyalties lie towards the Governor(David Morrissey is an outstanding casting choice for that). He doesn't want his army destroyed.

Lori's dead.

I knew she died in the comics, didn't expect it so soon in the series.

Don't think the baby will last long either. Will be interesting to see how this changes the groups dynamics.

Definitely a big episode. It didn't disappoint. WOW.

Thought last nights episode was brilliant. I've not really been digging this program on the whole but something about last nights episode was great. Acting was spot on and plenty of intrigue. Think The Governor is gonna be really good for this series.

Fantastic episode.

Lori, T-Dawg and possibly Carol dead? Fucking hell, that's season finale type killing! Those three have definitely been the worst characters, Carl and Andrea have stepped it up this season so they get a stay of execution in my books. Hopefully Lori's death will continue Rick's move into badass and Carl can become more of a bad ass too.

Have to agree about the plaudits for David Morrissey, I wasn't sure about him (he doesn't look anything like the comic book character and I'd never heard of him before) but he was fantastic in this episode. I can't help but expect him to do something heinous so in all of his scenes, I'm fixated on him. During his drinks with Andrea, whenever she wasn't looking he had the meanest stare going. It was really quite disconcerting.

Little bit disappointed in who was behind the sabotaging. I had completely forgotten about that guy and was expecting something bigger, I guess.

This season has really stepped it up though. 4 episodes in and it's hardly taken a breather. Long may it continue.

Couple of gripes.

The fact that Carol was being watched from the bushes when she was operating on the walker in the prison yard hasn't been adressed in this weeks episode. Can someone who has seen the 4th episode let me know if its been adressed yet? Its annoying me. A simple yes will do :D

Also, anyone think it was quite weak how Andrea and Michonne just didnt question the fact that The Governor told them you dont need to be bitten to turn? We all know whats going on with that but they just seemed to be a bit shocked and then go "ach well then, sound".

Couple of gripes.

The fact that Carol was being watched from the bushes when she was operating on the walker in the prison yard hasn't been adressed in this weeks episode. Can someone who has seen the 4th episode let me know if its been adressed yet? Its annoying me. A simple yes will do :D

Also, anyone think it was quite weak how Andrea and Michonne just didnt question the fact that The Governor told them you dont need to be bitten to turn? We all know whats going on with that but they just seemed to be a bit shocked and then go "ach well then, sound".

No

Perhaps. It is a logical answer though and they don't know any better. Was there anybody else present (other than Andrea, Michonne and Governor), their reaction would also be telling.

No

Perhaps. It is a logical answer though and they don't know any better. Was there anybody else present (other than Andrea, Michonne and Governor), their reaction would also be telling.

Im sure that doctor was there too but he already knew you now dont need to be bitten.

Couple of gripes.

No

The Doctor could be keeping the zombies alive to bite people that don't want to stay in their little community? But then the zombies don't have any lower jaw,so they can't bite. I suppose they could be keeping the zombies for anything,but they could be experimenting on them to find a cure/extract whatever it is that makes them turn and use it on people.

Just an idea.

:P

The Doctor could be keeping the zombies alive to bite people that don't want to stay in their little community? But then the zombies don't have any lower jaw,so they can't bite. I suppose they could be keeping the zombies for anything,but they could be experimenting on them to find a cure/extract whatever it is that makes them turn and use it on people.

Just an idea.

:P

I'm not sure what you're talking about! laugh.gif

We're talking about Andrea and Michonne's reaction to being told that you don't need to be bitten to turn into a zombie and that the infection is in everyone.

I'm not sure what you're talking about! laugh.gif

We're talking about Andrea and Michonne's reaction to being told that you don't need to be bitten to turn into a zombie and that the infection is in everyone.

It may be in everyone,but you still have to get bitten to turn. Don't you? If that is not the case then how do people turn into zombies if they aren't bitten? There has to be some sort of action that causes people to turn?

So many questions to ask,sorry. :P

It may be in everyone,but you still have to get bitten to turn. Don't you? If that is not the case then how do people turn into zombies if they aren't bitten? There has to be some sort of action that causes people to turn?

So many questions to ask,sorry. :P

Death is the only thing that causes people to turn. Biting people causes some sort of infection that rapidly kills people but it's the death that causes zombification.

Look at Shane. He got stabbed by Rick, no bite and he turned.

The infection that everyone has is classed as something like "die without a wound to the head or decapitation and you will reanimate as a zombie". That's why the Governor put bullets into the guys that crashed at the helicopter site.

Death is the only thing that causes people to turn. Biting people causes some sort of infection that rapidly kills people but it's the death that causes zombification.

Look at Shane. He got stabbed by Rick, no bite and he turned.

The infection that everyone has is classed as something like "die without a wound to the head or decapitation and you will reanimate as a zombie". That's why the Governor put bullets into the guys that crashed at the helicopter site.

I hope they go on further to explain just how everyone is infected. Is it something to do with genetics or is it an airbourne virus that nobody knew about? etc etc.

I hope they go on further to explain just how everyone is infected. Is it something to do with genetics or is it an airbourne virus that nobody knew about? etc etc.

I hope they don't. It's happened, it should be left in the past. The series should focus on the groups current survival.

ohmy.gif

T-Dawg and Lori are now both gone which, if I'm being honest, I kind of expected. For a while I felt Lori, and her baby, would be fine but when Darl got bit and it was clear to see he was struggling, I just felt he wouldn't be able to deliver the baby, therefore meaning Lori would have to a c-section meaning she wouldn't survive. Can't see the baby lasting very long - surely they don;t have the nutrition and cleanliness to bring up a new-born child?

This was an important episode and by god did it live up to its billing. This series has started at a frantic pace and long may that continue.

ohmy.gif

T-Dawg and Lori are now both gone which, if I'm being honest, I kind of expected. For a while I felt Lori, and her baby, would be fine but when Darl got bit and it was clear to see he was struggling, I just felt he wouldn't be able to deliver the baby, therefore meaning Lori would have to a c-section meaning she wouldn't survive. Can't see the baby lasting very long - surely they don;t have the nutrition and cleanliness to bring up a new-born child?

This was an important episode and by god did it live up to its billing. This series has started at a frantic pace and long may that continue.

Didn't need cleanliness in the middle ages. They did just fine. I get your point though.

I dunno if the baby will survive but if/when the group leave the prison then she(I assume it's a she in the show as well) will become a burden in trying to be quiet from zombies etc.

Then again, so will Hershell with his one leg. They should do a Planet Terror and attach a gun as the prosthetic leg.

planet%20terror_leg%20gun.jpg

Mustn't.....click.....spoilers....

f**k this Im gonna start downloading the eps as soon as they've aired in America, I cant keep waiting till a Sunday night.

They air on a Sunday night