The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Are yous watching it on a stream tonight or watching it on FX tomorrow? I usually wait until things are on the telly over here, for example gotham has been back for a few weeks in the US but I'm waiting until it's back on 5 in March.

The only exception is Better Call Saul, since that hasn't been picked up by any networks over here

Thought it was decent, but not great either. Found it kinda strange with all the 'dead' characters talking to Tyreese, telling him that being dead is better than being alive, and Bob's creepy grin whilst looking back at him from the front seat of the car

Well bye-bye to the most eagerly awaited and anticipated, yet ultimately poorly cast and poorly used characters of the entire run - No loss!!!

Anybody else get the chills when Rick, Michonne and Glen were raking through that garage???

You know what I'm talking about graphic novel readers!!! ;)

Not read the comics but was always aware Tyrese was imporant and became quite the badass.

With the speaking to dead people and the radio being like Rick's phone I thought we were witnessing his transformation. But in the end it seems the show was just trolling the readers?

Particularly poor episode I thought. Tyrees has always been a "meh" character for me though. So much potential to be the hammer wielding maniac I've heard he is, and nothing ever came of him....to dedicate the whole episode felt laboured, couldn't be arsed with the whole thing tbh...

I see they got another chance for Beth to sing which was a particular "highlight" .....

Edited by Mik

With the group essentially all back together they've been needing to offload a few main characters cause there were just so many. Tyrese was easy meat cause he was so dull. Most of the main characters still on the go are the awesome ones we'd like to keep. Even Glenn appeared to be getting back to his old self a bit now.

Also, note they're still talking about going to Washington again, luckily, as that's where Morgan thinks they're going now after finding the map at the end of the first half of the season.

Anyway, I won't miss Tyrese. Hopefully next week will be a more action packed episode.

Just watched it and all I'll say is that I never saw that coming :o:(

Very decent episode imo.

I thought that was hauntingly brilliant personally. Never seen it coming

I'm with these guys, I loved it and got tricked into presuming that was Beth's funereal.

Ty wasn't my favourite character but thought the way the whole episode was infused with a surreal dream like quality was brilliant. It just seemed slightly off, in a good way, from the start. Think it's set up the rest of the series nicely as well, can't wait.

Den of Geek has some spoilerish hints towards what we could/ should expect.

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/the-walking-dead/34027/the-walking-dead-season-5b-what-can-we-expect

I really liked it as it was something different. I obviously love seeing zombies getting mashed up but it's good to have different episodes every now and then. Wouldn't be good if it was done like that every week but it was effective as a one off to have a slow, dream like episode built on tension. Plus was good to see the outstanding David Morrisey back for an episode