The Walking Dead

King Kebab

That's about the first episode for three years I can remember them walking around the woods. Quite a lot of revisionism about the earlier series imo, i think TWD is really at it's peak now and even a slower episode after last week's cracker is still one of the best things on TV.

Their problems did seem to be solved rather conveniently last night for my liking but I'm sure we'll getting back to our more usual standard of protagonists now this mystery man has appeared.

Edited by AberdeenBud

That's about the first episode for three years I can remember them walking around the woods. Quite a lot of revisionism about the earlier series imo, i think TWD is really at it's peak now and even a slower episode after last week's cracker is still one of the best things on TV.

Their problems did seem to be solved rather conveniently last night for my liking but I'm sure we'll getting back to our more usual standard of protagonists now this mystery man has appeared.

^this

Not the best episode but decent all the same.

Over the course of the season I don't mind these episodes because it usually means theres some v v decent episodes coming up. Although they are boing at the time. It's still be one of my favourite shows and I fully expect it to pick up in the coming weeks.

I'm also starting to lose interest in this, iv read a good few of the comics and prefer those to the TV show. After the excitement of the first episode of the season I think it's slowly gotten worse since, I thought last week was rubbish mainly because I had no time for the dying character and just wished he would die quicker, this week could have skipped the whole episode and showed the last 30 seconds and wouldn't have missed anything

I watched the first three series of TWD in a run so the filler episodes were much more bearable as you quickly moved on to the more exciting/quality stuff. I'm tempted to just leave the rest of this series and then watch it all in one go in the hope that it has the same result as I fear any more rubbish episodes will put me off of the whole series, which is a shame as it is/was one of my favourite shows.

I watched the first three series of TWD in a run so the filler episodes were much more bearable as you quickly moved on to the more exciting/quality stuff. I'm tempted to just leave the rest of this series and then watch it all in one go in the hope that it has the same result as I fear any more rubbish episodes will put me off of the whole series, which is a shame as it is/was one of my favourite shows.

Had the very same thought. Watching three episodes a night at one stage, when we were really into it.

Think with Kirkman being more hands-on now with the show, it is tying in more with the comics!!!

Readers will know who that guy is and where our happy band of wandering minstrels are heading now, it's been discussed previously on the Thread, it's going to be a bit of a role reversal coming up I think and hopefully the best "Baddie" the story has ever had, so far. There has been a couple of Easter Eggs regarding him already in the show!!!

All things to look forward to!!!

Edited by King Kebab