The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Some size of horse you have there.

I removed the spoiler from the quote pretty much immediately so it wouldn't have been a problem at all. I don't know why you seem so annoyed at this. No harm done really as I'll most likely forget what was said.

Don't worry, you'll get used to it.

Is it just me who thinks Rick's plan to drive to the new compound at night along a zombie infested road was completely idiotic.

The original plan was fine until the zombies... The fact that he gave up on the plan after facing the zombies, I found weird.

Ah fck it, we'll just drive up during the day, now.

The baby food kind of explained itself, But why did no one in the group find it weird that Aaron knew them buy name, was carrying tins of their favourite spaghetti hoops, and just happened to have a bloody camper van for them?

Was there other specific "friendly gestures" that I missed?

Really enjoyed this weeks episode, although im not sure why! This place looks ideal for the group however since we have a good few episodes left, something must happen as happiness and safety arent words that you associate with TWD...

The original plan was fine until the zombies... The fact that he gave up on the plan after facing the zombies, I found weird.

Ah fck it, we'll just drive up during the day, now.

The baby food kind of explained itself, But why did no one in the group find it weird that Aaron knew them buy name, was carrying tins of their favourite spaghetti hoops, and just happened to have a bloody camper van for them?

Was there other specific "friendly gestures" that I missed?

He said he'd been following them and had that amplifier thing that lets you hear stuff from a 100 yards, I'm guessing that's how he knew stuff.

The final episode of the season is called 'Conquer'. Looking like they'll take over it and maybe cast a few people out and that Deanna's son will re-group and try and take it back/kill them all in season 6. Pure speculation obviously but could definitely be like I said...lather, rinse, repeat.

Another angle is that they will eventually come under attack from a group of people and Rick and Co. will show that they are much better at defending themselves and Alexandria and will take over control to make sure that their security/lives are safe

Edited by 11thHour

I said it not long ago, but he's the only person who's hair seems to be growing.

To be fair, Daryl's is patchy enough that he could be cutting it. Abraham's is long enough that he could be cutting it, but Glen has no excuse though.

To be fair, Daryl's is patchy enough that he could be cutting it. Abraham's is long enough that he could be cutting it, but Glen has no excuse though.

It was shown in one episode that Rosita or whatever her name is cut Abrahams hair for him before she got rode in front of Eugene. Aw this shaggin' wae dirty pee pee's and vee vee's must be making some of them riddled.

Just to bring this Thread back into line, why has nobody asked the important question, namely...

...Who would win in a fight between Abraham Ford and "Dum-Dum" Dugan???

twd_s5_abraham.jpg

V

DumDumDugan.jpg

The Winner gets a moustache-ride from Peggy Carter AND Rosita!!!