The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Thought it was great tbh not sure why everybody's moaning

See there's going to be a spin show set in LA that will explain and show how the virus broke out in the 1st place, should be dece

People are discussing the show, positives and negatives not moaning. That's what this thread is for.

People are discussing the show, positives and negatives not moaning. That's what this thread is for.

Thought it was great tbh not sure why everybody's being negative

See there's going to be a spin show set in LA that will explain and show how the virus broke out in the 1st place, should be dece

That better?

I do realise what this threads for, I'm not really sure what the point of your post is

The only people I have any sort of connection with/will to live are:

Rick

Daryl

Michonne

Sasha Glenn

Carol

Abraham

Feed the rest to the zombies

FTFY

For anyone who has read the comics

Still think they'll twist who dies from negan in the TV show dont think itll be glen. Maybe Maggie or Abraham?

FTFY

Still think they'll twist who dies from negan in the TV show dont think itll be glen. Maybe Maggie or Abraham?

I have seen on numerous websites that Negan wont be in the TV show, but that may change going into the new season. And if they off Abe i'm fcukin' outta here.

ETA: Shocker as well when watching the Talking Dead after it to find that the actor who plays Morgan is British..

It's Solomon from Snatch. The only other American production I can think of him in, is the film Colombiana.

FTFY

Interesting one mate, I expected Abraham to die on Monday so maybe he'll take Glenns place, there's no chance they'll kill off Maggie, not with the role she plays further in the comics. ETA: Glenn will very likely stay alive, Glenn & Maggies love affair could keep him alive has more power in a tv show than the comic imo, but then again there are new love affairs in the making.

Edited by peeeel

I have seen on numerous websites that Negan wont be in the TV show, but that may change going into the new season. And if they off Abe i'm fcukin' outta here.

If that's true then this show has no future :(

It's Solomon from Snatch. The only other American production I can think of him in, is the film Colombiana.

Snatch was a UK production, just had a few big names in it from Hollywood. He was in another reasonably big UK Production Outlaw (with Danny Dyer & Sean Bean).

But stateside he was a main character (the General) in Sahara with Matthew McConaughey, Penélope Cruz, Steve Zahn & William H Macy.

He's shouldn't be that much of an unknown.

I'm assuming the Wolves will take Negan's role then, if all they've changed is his name I won't mind. If they've pretty much just took that whole part of the story out then I'll be disappointed.

For some reason my sky planner recorded talking dead chat show. It wasn't too bad, a bit brain dead yank style schmaltz but one of the writers said next series will be about the danger of walkers rather than other groups of humans.