The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Anyone else think the flash back episodes are boring as hell? Pretty sure they had one a few seasons ago when Hershel was in them (showing Rick how to plant fruit and veg, while at the prison). Adds nothing to the story IMO.

This episode wasnt the same though. The "flashbacks" were to events that happened before the plan but after the end of the 5th series. They were the story

Just Survive Somehow. Seems legit we wont see her for a while before bumping into her again. Bet Carl will have a few fury wanks until then though.

Interested to see whatll happen next episode though, as considering Morgan made it back so "quickly" compared to Rick and that then surely somethings held them up.

JSS seems very suspect to me.....

Just Survive Somehow!!!

It was in the note at the end she left for Carl!!!

Carol is mental btw and still can't work out when and how Morgan turned into a Shaolin Monk???

Somebody asked him how he learned to do that but I didn't catch his reply, did anybody hear it???

Just Survive Somehow!!!

Carol is mental btw and still can't work out when and how Morgan turned into a Shaolin Monk???

Somebody asked him how he learned to do that but I didn't catch his reply, did anybody hear it???

He said in Ep 1 that he had learned it from someone post-apocalypse, but I don't think he said who.

Just Survive Somehow!!!

He said, the cheesemaker, didnt he? As BR said, he said earlier he learned it from someone.

Morgan stated who he learned his moves from but after rewinding it five times and turning the volume up I still couldnt make it out.

Great episode last night. Who else cant stand that Deanna's face? She looks worse than most of the walkers ffs. I was totally blown away when Carol was watching that woman smoking and then BAM! Incredible stuff. I was quite confused by Carol's tears later on in the episode, is she struggling with her actions/point of view?

Morgan left Rick only minutes before Rick headed back to the town so I wonder why they never appeared in time. I've said this before but I'm getting a bit scunnered wae Morgan thinking he knows who a person really is "you dont like it" to Carol and "I know who you are" etc. etc. to Rick, how about you f**k up? S'getting boring now.

Do we think he killed that Wolf or think that he just knocked him out?

I already hate the new doctor character too.

Rosita and Abraham are criminally underused characters in this universe, need to get them more screentime in later episodes.

Morgan left Rick only minutes before Rick headed back to the town so I wonder why they never appeared in time. I've said this before but I'm getting a bit scunnered wae Morgan thinking he knows who a person really is "you dont like it" to Carol and "I know who you are" etc. etc. to Rick, how about you f**k up? S'getting boring now.

in this universe, need to get them more screentime in later episodes.

Agreed. For all I admire Morgan's ninja skills with the old broom handle, his zen-ness is doing my box in. If I hear him say "I know you, that's not you" once more I'll boot the telly.

I also loved Carol proving that, when shit needs to get done, she steps up. What a change in her from season 1 when she was the demure, downtrodden, beaten wife.

Brilliant stuff.