The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Great episode and looking forward to next weeks.

Highlight for me was Carol in the Wolve costume, kicking ass.

Kid with Beanie, priest and Morgan need to die.

I like the new Doctor, she's in another show I watch so I am bias.

Best character in the Show is Eugene, so many one liners!

Lastly I watch GoT and Thronecast, just me that thinks Talking dead is rotten in comparison???

But did he???

That other fella fell on top of him when they came off the top of the bin, maybe it's him they're eating or maybe I'm just clutching at straws!!!

:bairn

Also Rick's cut hand!!!

There could be another tie-up with the books happening there!!!

Edited by King Kebab

But did he???

That other fella fell on top of him when they came off the top of the bin, maybe it's him they're eating or maybe I'm just clutching at straws!!!

:bairn

Also Rick's cut hand!!!

There could be another tie-up with the books happening there!!!

I actually thought that as well. But there was so many there, surely he isn't going to get away? I was genuinely shocked when the other guy dragged him in.

Am I the only one that wasn't surprised in the slightest that Glenn got his totties? they mentioned the fact he "had a wife he had to get back to" a ridiculous number of times, which is always a sure fire sign of impending death ("two days until retirement" syndrome) was even more sure he was going to die as soon as that moron said he'd come along with him.

Not really a huge loss, being basically a background character offering very little for most of the last two seasons.

Another fantastic episode

Was totally convinced and gutted that Glen was killed but after watching it again I'm sure the guts you see being torn out are Nicholas's who is lying on top of him. The camera angles are very careful as to not show it definitively. Also when Rick is sat in the RV there is noise on the radio (just before the wolf tries to shoot him) which I think maybe Glenn trying to respond to his call.

Edited by Pepper