The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I've officially given up with this show. Was good while it lasted.

Need summat new now to watch alongside Homeland.

I'm with you bro.

TWD really is piss poor now. The action scenes are now in the small minority. It's far too slow and boring.

Who knew that season 2 wouldn't be the worst one?

The walkers losing any threat level sort of ruined the premise a little, as the only danger now is other folk, and none will ever match The Governor in this show, that series was the equivalent of the Trinity Killer series in Dexter.

Often wonder if theres any temptation to try and change the walkers slightly, in a form of mutation or something, simply so they actually become relevant again

Last night's episode was alright, but still not great. The way Daryl got held at gunpoint and had his bike and crossbow taken was pretty pathetic. As was the way the two walkers killed that girl at the end. Abraham trying to get it on with Sasha was pretty funny too!

PS how annoying is it when the group gets split up, they spend one episode focussing on one or two people rather than the whole group? The same thing happened between the prison and Terminus.

I often wonder how on earth this will all come to an end? How many more series do people think they can make from this?

The weirdest one I came up with while chatting with a mate was that if the outside world just abandoned the US, and only there was the zombie outbreak happening. The rest of the world just continues as normal.

Maybe they even get updated and watch it like some Truman Show vibe. That would be interesting.

Or maybe Japan have enough and drop a couple of Nukes in the US and get rid of America for good? :lol:

I was reading something about this the other day, it sounds like Kirkman's expecting around 12 series altogether, which puts us at only the half-way mark.

He was also suggesting that Rick wouldn't make it to the end, but that he'd like there to be a happy ending.

Kirkman has been known to talk shit before though.

Never thought it would happen but seriously starting to lose interest in the show now. It just seems so predictable, a while on the run -find a safe haven - attacked by walkers/other group - and repeat. They really need to at least start thinking about how this is to end IMO, before they ruin what has been a brilliant show.

There's no way they could keep up the pace of the first three episodes of this season which I thought were some of the best, but like everyone else the filler episodes sometimes make the show unbearable at times.

They are about to introduce one of the best villains of the series so that should pick things up again nicely.

:lol::lol: absolutely

Homeland is heads and shoulders above this program. This season hasn't been fantastic granted but I liked last season even though a lot of people didnt. The assault on the substation was great.

Back to TWD, There just hasnt been any really great episodes to grip my attention for too long now and I set myself up for a good episode every week and it doesnt deliver so I'm just gonna not bother no mo'.

They are about to introduce one of the best villains of the series so that should pick things up again nicely.

Great casting for that role too. But I've said it before, finding a new place only to settle in and then have it ruined by an all out war with a maniac can only be done so many times. Granted they've only done it the once but they're about to do it again and as far as I'm aware they are just repeating that throughout the comics.

Edited by 11thHour

The casting for Lucille's owner is spot on, I was personally hoping for Kevin Durand but the more I think about it, the more pleased I am with who they have picked!!!