The Falkirk FC Thread

Cetainly the poorer of the two centrebacks that played us. He's a bit agricultural for my liking. Basically safety first with him ball out the park at every opportunity. The boy addison was a better player but their keeping hold of him.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Unless we invest in a few more Premiership capable players I can't see us getting near winning this league.

Hibs will be overwhelming favourites for me.

The Holt season was a completely avoidable disaster.

Had the BOD and their awful manager shown a wee bit of ambition and imagination we would be a comfortably established top flight team now.

After Sunday a huge bit of me wishes Hibs had knocked us out as we are nowhere further forward.

I believe they would have beaten Kilmarnock. A relegated Kilmarnock would have been a much easier hurdle to get over than a club who have just broken a 114 year hoodoo and all the confidence that will bring.

Ok Hibs will lose players but they will bring in a bit of quality to replace that.

Pretty doom and gloom I guess but Sunday was another huge opportunity lost just as was the Holt season when a little bit of investment at the team in January would have seen us promoted instead of Dundee considering how close we finished behind them.

Sounds like a good option. Other one I thought was perhaps Jack Hamilton of Hearts on loan but he may be in with a shout at Hearts now Alexander is away.

I thought about Hamilton as he's apparently a local boy.

I have a feeling we might just roll with Deniz and Tokarcyzk.

23rd of June rings a bell but not sure if that's when they start. The majority of our squad only had 3 weeks off last season after the cup final and another short break is testament to their achievements

Definitely 23rd June fella's yeah ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

I thought about Hamilton as he's apparently a local boy.

I have a feeling we might just roll with Deniz and Tokarcyzk.

Polish doode won't be there

I was reading that in the record this morning. Timing is a bit off but I agree with it all the same. 

Its like we all said before, we had to take what we were given then change it along the way, now the time has come and i'd be surprised if it was voted against.