The Falkirk FC Thread

Houston has stated he is 6th choice at the moment behind Baird, Miller, McHugh, O'Hara and Shepperd (sp?) so has to work in training to impress him to get a chance.

Where has he stated this ?

Didn't expect three replies so quickly lads, it's been a long afternoon.

Hopefully he gets a game in the upcoming friendlies.

Three replies but no answer. Where did he state it?

No way Houstie would put a tag on any player, O'Hara last season being prime example coming in for big games v Hibs and Rangers.

Shepherd at the tail end of the season was doing it in the u20s and I imagine in training, so he got the nod ahead of O'Hara, no tag of x choice is on any our players

I see Baird had another stinker in front of goals last night missing 2 late chances. Badly needs a goal, even in a friendly.

I don't think anything can be read on friendlies albeit the Ajax one can...!!

They are simply for fitness and I could name 20+ players who have looked wow pre season and the season starts and the wow is a distant memory.

The real business end is close by to judge him thanks to our governing body making the known Mickey mouse cup live up to its name.

One thing is for sure with Baird, is there is plenty of opposition for his place now