The Falkirk FC Thread

Surely Senor is at the guising here??

I'd imagine so. He turned down Arbroath because he wanted to hang up his boots and focus on goalkeeping coaching.

If he did sign for Falkirk it'd be as coach only.

I mind being up at Dens and some stupid woman in our end was giving him pelters. The main gist of her complaints seemed to be that he was too old. Screaming abuse at him non-stop, embarrassing.

Seems strange that he'd take this long to decide, particularly when we've started preseason. It's been know for a few weeks that he's surplus to requirements at Aberdeen so you have to imagine there's other offers on the table. Have Hamilton signed a keeper to replace McGovern yet?

On another note, got my (and my girlfriends) season tickets yesterday. Moved to the south stand after being there for the playoffs, buzzing for next season now. Team is shaping up nicely, a new keeper would be nice but we seem well covered in most areas.

Seems strange that he'd take this long to decide, particularly when we've started preseason. It's been know for a few weeks that he's surplus to requirements at Aberdeen so you have to imagine there's other offers on the table. Have Hamilton signed a keeper to replace McGovern yet?

Obviously No1 target was Rogers and it seems he has either left us in limbo or said no. So we are either close to confirming Rogers or onto target no2.

The interesting part is if it's not Rogers, are we bringing a back up to Deniz or a no1 in. I'd like to give Deniz his chance, we do need another in tho

Haha! just a local lad everyone wants to see do well.

Well he was off to a flyer with a goal yesterday.

Weirdly of all the guys we've brought in, Austin is the 1 that's captured the imagination most.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him in a home game.