The Falkirk FC Thread

19 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

How is Nathan Austin 5th choice and scoring for fun each game he's played? The boy has scored goals for fun all his life. A born winner why not give him a chance with first team in league?

That's Baird, McHugh and Austin scored 2 each in there last games. 

Choices choices choices 

8 hours ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Why would a Fifer know?

My mistake....

I seen the St mirren like top, the first two letters of username, the st mirren of old banter(when they had a heartbeat of interest) and thot it was st mirren....

This decorating and diy fuks with the heid when I did stop for air earlier.....

21 hours ago, MrDust said:

My mistake....

I seen the St mirren like top, the first two letters of username, the st mirren of old banter(when they had a heartbeat of interest) and thot it was st mirren....

This decorating and diy fuks with the heid when I did stop for air earlier.....

The answer is no.

A few rumours that he was/is training with us, but nothing more.

1 hour ago, ANEWHOPE said:

A few of the players failing to engage their brains by tweeting their enthusiasm for a certain Glasgow derby tomorrow. Lewis Kidd in particular needs to concentrate on his own game & performance.

bit of a shocker that, football players proving they're not the sharpest tools in the box! (with a few exceptions) 

10 hours ago, ANEWHOPE said:

Being shite combined with dying his hair blonde = open & shut case...cheerio Lewis emoji106.png

Aye he's played twice & supports sellick...lets get him to f**k..give the guy a chance ffs..Scottish football players are a microcosm of the population ie they will support one half of the Arse cheeks...the fact he chooses to get on sm about it is a generational thing ...I personally couldn't give a f**k what people are having for dinner ....youngsters see it differently

Played twice in the league.

6 points and 2 clean sheets.

Aye he is pish.

Here wee go again...the mystery man strikes again with his amazing ability to misconstrue the most simple of posts. A rare and unique gift you have!!

Come on, 'you're usually way better than this.'