The Falkirk FC Thread

I remember getting emailed the bus route the Falkirk squad were going to be taking if they beat Inverness in the cup final. Few photo opps at Helix Park before a party back at the stadium in Grangemouth.
What a shame, eh.

Your post is littered with lies but do carry on.

10 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Almost as much of a minter as losing a cup final against 10 men, and about to spend a EIGHTH concecutive season in the championship. 

But hey, you finished above hibs once 

image.png

Yip, and hibs were put to the sword by the same team that lost to a 10 man Inverness team. Puts that shambles of a hibs team that season into perspective really.

"a eighth" oh my

8 hours ago, madhibby said:

When did Falkirk last win a cup?

We won a cup in 2012.

As great as the feeling was of the McHugh goal going in and condemning Hibs to another season in the Championship. For me, it would have been the same had it been any other team we were playing.

At the end of the day we were scudded by Kilmarnock.

We finished 2nd in a perceived 2 horse race between Rangers and Hibs (media led) and for me I felt that was an achievement when you consider the squads that both Hibs and Rangers had.

This season we struggled badly in the 2nd quarter and that will ultimately cost us the chance of winning the league.

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

"a eighth"

Another insightful post from you. Imagine missing out one letter. Still, doesn't change the fact you will be in this league next season, like you have been for years and will be for years to come. Diddies. 

55 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Yip, and hibs were put to the sword by the same team that lost to a 10 man Inverness team. Puts that shambles of a hibs team that season into perspective really.

"a eighth" oh my

We won a cup in 2012.

Counting the challenge cup as a trophy :lol: 

"put to the sword". Probably the best thing Falkirk have done for us tbh. 

beating Inverness in the final and invading the pitch wouldn't have been the same as running on the pitch and making lots of **** heads fall off their shoulders. 

55 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

When did Dunfermline and Hibs fans team up?

Both love to claim about Falkirk being irrelevant yet here we are.

Dunfermline are a massive club. They're a far bigger club than Falkirk anyway and will probably join us in the top flight before Falkirk even think about reaching it again. They also have four stands whilst you have three. Unlucks.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

What is this?? I mean really.

They've been in the top flight more recently than you. They have a better support. They'd be an asset in the top flight replacing someone shite with a shite support like Hamilton. If Falkirk expanded their ground and their fan base grew, then maybe they'd earn a bit more respect. Until then you are being launched in beside the diddies like Hamilton, Queen of the south and Raith.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Can you post the stats etc?

Not got them to hand but they regularly bring a bigger support to Easter road, and most away games. I'd say Falkirk's world wide fanbase is about 21k strong. Which is quite good for a small club. But I'd say Dunfermline's worldwide fanbase is far bigger. Maybe touching 40k. You should be looking to follow the Dunfermline model. 

16 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Counting the challenge cup as a trophy :lol: 

"put to the sword". Probably the best thing Falkirk have done for us tbh. 

A diddy cup, but a cup nonetheless which was the question I answered. 

You're welcome. 

Enough of this Dunfermline love in. It's disgusting. Please remember they tried the same nonsense as sevco and cheated their way to compete in the premier league. Hibs, as a club who live within their means and keep the books straight, should not be championing this kind of behaviour.

Not got them to hand but they regularly bring a bigger support to Easter road, and most away games. I'd say Falkirk's world wide fanbase is about 21k strong. Which is quite good for a small club. But I'd say Dunfermline's worldwide fanbase is far bigger. Maybe touching 40k. You should be looking to follow the Dunfermline model. 

41b8ad08ae2f633ca757e388f725d533.jpg

Listen. I have nothing but respect for Falkirk supporters. It must be really tough supporting a small side who will never win anything ever again. But you do it, and you follow your club in your hundreds all across the country. Fair play guys. Good luck in future seasons trying to get out this league. But unless there are some drastic and I mean drastic changes, I can't envisage you as a top flight club anytime soon.