The Falkirk FC Thread

26 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

You lost that final aswell BTW.

You also got scudded out of Europe by some team from Liechtenstein, memories.

Going by this thread you're coming of the back of your greatest ever season, you'd hope their would be a bump in your crowds.

Dat 2nd place.

We didnt stiff our creditors mind you.

shadow_bottom.png

festival%20header.png 

Dear Supporter

International Disco Queen Gloria Gaynor whose hits include I WILL SURVIVE and I AM WHAT I AM, is to jet in from the USA with a whirlwind tour of the UK and her 10 piece band to headline Falkirk first ever all day music festival. 

Joining her on the bill will be the legendary VILLAGE PEOPLE who, with more than 100 million record sales have probably had the biggest impact on the world disco music scene, scoring worldwide No 1 hits with the likes of YMCAMACHO MAN, OH THE HIBEES ARE GAY, IN THE NAVY , and CAN'T STOP THE MUSIC

Also appearing will be the ever popular BONEY M (RASPUTINRIVER OF BABYLONBROWN GIRL IN THE RING and the BSLM theme, DADDY COOL) and the one and only WEATHER GIRLS (IT'S RAINING MEN). 

The live line-up is completed by ODYSSEY (Back to my Roots) and TRAMMP (Disco Inferno) with additional performances from RIGHT SAID FREDFINE YOUNG CANNIBALS and EDWIN STARR'SBand fronted by his son Angelo. 

Also featured will be STUDIO 54 Resident ‘Legend’DJ NICKY SIANO, who will play a retro 1980’s STUDIO 54 set. 

PRESENTED IN ASSOCIATION WITH STUDIO 54 UK, WHO FOR THE FIRST TIME HAVE ALLOWED SOME OF ITS MOST PROMINENT PERFORMERS TO COME TO THE UK FOR A FULL DAY MUSIC FESTIVAL. 

Footprint Festival at Falkirk Football Stadium is on Sunday 4th of June 2017

The festival will start at 12 and run until 10.30pm with a full food village and all the festival favourites in place. 

Special meet and greet corporate packages are available with many other preferred seat packages.  There is standing for 11,000 and 7,000 seats to give the festival goer the option of sitting back and enjoying the show from a prime position or getting down and joining the action pitch side, although these transit tickets are limited.

PRESALE TICKETS GO ON SALE AT 10AM ON WEDNESDAY 15TH OF MARCH OFFERING THE PRIME TRANSIT SEATS AT STANDING PRICE OF JUST £45.  THESE ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH PROMOTION TO FALKIRK FRIENDS AND FAMILY BEFORE THE GENERAL RELEASE GOES ON SALE.

This release is first come first served and will not be repeated as a price. 

Tickets can be purchased at ww.ticketsource.com/studio54ukfestival
All other relevant information and links at www.studio54festival.com
Email enquiries direct to: theseevents2@gmail.com 

If you no longer wish to receive emails please unsubscribe
Ⓒ2017 Falkirk Football Club, All rights reserved.

Facebook%20Logo.jpg Twitter%20Logo.jpg

shadow_top.png

23 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

When did Dunfermline and Hibs fans team up?

Both love to claim about Falkirk being irrelevant yet here we are.

Hibernian Football Club are the reigning, defending, soon-to-be-two-in-a-row Scottish Cup champions. I'm proud to stand with my brothers from Sunshiny Leith.

You're not irrelevant. Just not as big or important as the Hibees or the mighty, mighty Pars.

22 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

They've been in the top flight more recently than you. They have a better support. They'd be an asset in the top flight replacing someone shite with a shite support like Hamilton. If Falkirk expanded their ground and their fan base grew, then maybe they'd earn a bit more respect. Until then you are being launched in beside the diddies like Hamilton, Queen of the south and Raith.

Yes yes yes.

2 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

Hopefully just 45mins each considering the game at ER on the Saturday.

The new manager is being introduced Friday and the squad will be named Saturday. So it's hard to know. The few names that have come to light don't lead me to believe it's a very strong squad. Still, I can't imagine Gasporotto would get more than 15-30 minutes at best, but how much Aird plays (if he features) will depend on the squad. Two wins at ER in four days sounds good to me! (I know Canada is not going to win).

Morton (H)

Hibs (A)

Raith (H)

Dundee Utd (A)

St Mirren (H)

Dunfermline (A)

Queen of the South (H)

Dumbarton (A)

Gonna be all kinds of fun and games trying to get a ticket for Dumbarton if we go in to that match with our league placing still undecided 

3 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Morton (H)

Hibs (A)

Raith (H)

Dundee Utd (A)

St Mirren (H)

Dunfermline (A)

Queen of the South (H)

Dumbarton (A)

Gonna be all kinds of fun and games trying to get a ticket for Dumbarton if we go in to that match with our league placing still undecided 

Yep. Only 1000 away tickets allocated.

Can see a few sitting in the home end if it is an all important clash.

If it is gonnae be all or nothing g for us I hope Dumbarton are safe. I don't want to play them with them needing a point or a win.

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

Decent line up for the 'hands up' festival at the the stadium in June. Think we will make any money from these gigs ?

No. Happy Mondays are decent but I wouldn't listen to the rest if they were playing in my back garden. The Sundays even worse. 

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

No. Happy Mondays are decent but I wouldn't listen to the rest if they were playing in my back garden. The Sundays even worse. 

I think they would of pulled in a better crowd of that was their only Scottish date. It's all about opinions mr Dog.