The Falkirk FC Thread

5 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

I suppose the problem is the other 6 days of the week it's to be a "Social space" for the Community Foundation, I'm not sure what that actually means in reality though.

Fingers crossed it's done correctly on a match day as you say and there's a bottle bar, that even the old Amarillo Bar had at 1 stage.

I'm sure they could remove the seating for matches and then stick it back in for he normal week days. 

32 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

See Bobby Madden is using a totally different rule book today from the one he uses for our games.

The cnut.

Madden wouldn't work again in football if he refereed an old firm the way he did St Johnstone.

I also notice the crackdown on defenders brushing forwards was scrapped after its one off exclusive pilot

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

John McGinns has been called up by Wee Strapon and with us playing Hibs on 25th he could miss what could be a pivotal game.

Not sure how key he is for them and as he is unlikely to feature for Scotland he might get permission to play for Hibs ??

Who the feck runs lidls marketing campaigns by the way.  A whole squad of players and they pick the elephant man for their posters. Good player but a face only a mother could love.

The Hibees will just bring in some emergency loan from Celtic to cover for McGinn. They might ask for the game to be re-arranged? I suspect McGinn will be released from the Scotland squad after the Canada match.

Not sure, the Sunday match is a qualifier & not a friendly

Step forward, Fatty Commons. Another last minute winner from him will do.

No last minute winners this time, not from a player in green anyway.

Hibs will be good wee lassies & watch us pick up a point or 3 as we usually do in Leith.

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Almost as much of a minter as losing a cup final against 10 men, and about to spend a EIGHTH concecutive season in the championship. 

But hey, you finished above hibs once 

image.png

It'll be a good one to tell the grandkids about.