The Falkirk FC Thread

Superb?

No, excellent in spells. Poor in other spells. Very raw talent that needs nurturing

Yes superb.

He has all the attributes of Miller except he is miles quicker. The only thing Miller has on him now is his sexiness.

Well the big issue as I see it is the second çentre half grant is a stick on..Watson although I seem to be the only one who blames him for dumbartons equaliser is still in the best of the rest scenario...Did Luca look solid today? If he did its his to lose

1 minute ago, gstretchuk said:

What a side, all house-hold names...what a huge club..playing champions league style football...remind me when last time Falkirk won a major trophy? How many times they been in europe? Once i think....laughable....

Team P GD Pts
1   Hibernian 26 24 51

2   Falkirk 27 14 45
3   Dundee Utd 25 10 44
4   Morton 25 10 42

5   Queen of Sth 26 -2 34
6   Dunfermline 25 -1 30
7   Dumbarton 27 -12 27
8   Raith Rovers 26 -11 26

9   Ayr 26 -16 25

10   St Mirren 25 -16 20

Get doon

What a side, all house-hold names...what a huge club..playing champions league style football...remind me when last time Falkirk won a major trophy? How many times they been in europe? Once i think....laughable....

This character is weird

2 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

No chance....

I feel your pain your team is not well supported by the local populace you are staring at least a play off place to the division below & you can't handle these facts ...us & the pars are comfortably bigger more better supported clubs than the midden..& your striking out through understandable little mans chip on both shoulder feelings..it's okay it will be what it'll be..try to accept it

Miller is by far a better option than Austin at this stage.

Only a one-off game but from what I seen against Dumbarton last week, Austin is by far the better option. Miller was totally anonymous. Also acted like a petulant fud when he got subbed.

Just stating fact...read back the state of the post's from your mob...total dillisional fans....never won feck all...plastic pitch.....:lol::lol:

You have won four games this season. Now f**k off to the seaside leagues.

1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

BSLM doing his A license, will be the sexiest manager alive.

He'll never be a manager - the players will be too distracted by his sexiness to listen and he'd reduce any interviewers to a puddle on the floor.

He'd get the best signings though...imagine being asked to play under His Sexiness...