The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm guessing this is a young lad starting off with football reporting which is great, good luck and keep at it, remember to proofread your work and look for as many sources as you can when talking stats and facts but all in all its nice to see up and coming sports enthusiasts that take an interest at this level. Good going buddy.

If it's a 40+ year old guy, then I'm guessing he is single and this is the reason why.

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

I'm guessing this is a young lad starting off with football reporting which is great, good luck and keep at it, remember to proofread your work and look for as many sources as you can when talking stats and facts but all in all its nice to see up and coming sports enthusiasts that take an interest at this level. Good going buddy.

If it's a 40+ year old guy, then I'm guessing he is single and this is the reason why.

The softly softly approach left me when I seen he was a pars fan, even if he was to be a 6yr old.....!!!

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Where's Sibbald at?

I think that if it was going to happen it would have by now; allowing him to serve his suspension on Saturday.

I get a feeling of something not being right with the whole saga tbh!

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

I think that if it was going to happen it would have by now; allowing him to serve his suspension on Saturday.

Knowing our bod they'll be leaving it to the last minute so they don't need to start paying him.

It will happen before Saturday I am sure

46 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

It will happen before Saturday I am sure

It's not just a matter of him signing though it would all have to be registered in time for him to be available to play to allow the suspension to be served. Surely to f**k if he wants to sign, the BOD would want to make sure that it all goes through in time (allowing for hiccups).

Ok, if they wait until tomorrow they'll save a days wages which would amount to around £114 or so! You could just offer to pay that for them big man!:thumsup2

5 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

Fraser Aird signs for the Pars.  This'll be fun...

Must not have been able to negotiate terms with all those English Championship clubs that were after him.

He was absolutely terrible for us, maybe Dunfermline need someone who's good at running diagonally and f*ck all else.

Let's not forget he told close friends of his the reason Houston rarely played him was due to PH not wanting other clubs to come in for him.

I'm sure we'd sacrifice a "great" player in the important run in to stop him signing elsewhere & I'm also sure if that were true we'd have actually offered him a contract....