The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

Was told Sibbald had talks with Livingston last week but they didn't offer him enough money.

Hartley asked him if he was signing a contract but Sibbald said he wasn't sure so Hartley told him to get to f**k ( he actually told him to f**k off).

I like the fact that Hartley takes no pish but Jesus his man management skills seem poor to say the least :lol:

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif.0720ce50c1f89e0161f7ff033ca524fb.gif

Was told Sibbald had talks with Livingston last week but they didn't offer him enough money.
Hartley asked him if he was signing a contract but Sibbald said he wasn't sure so Hartley told him to get to f**k ( he actually told him to f**k off).
I like the fact that Hartley takes no pish but Jesus his man management skills seem poor to say the least :lol:

Even if there’s truth in there I kind of suspect it’s tinged with distortion....

Just now, Believe The Hype said:

Which is why I am disappointed in his lack of ambition if this turns out to be the case. 

Well he was never getting there with Falkirk, BSLM is certainly glad he came to us anyway, Sibs will be too when we stay up next season.

I’m going to choose to look at it this way. He spends a year in the SPFL with a Mickey Mouse outfit. As soon as we pass them next season we re-sign him for our premiership challenge.
His year of experience at that level will stand us in good stead....

Mmm let me taste those tears [emoji24]

Your lot won't go up, mark my words.