The Falkirk FC Thread

Reading the fury on twitter from fans really baffles me. Why the f**k would we want to keep a player who doesn't want to stay. Even if we activated the other year in his contract if Sibbs has said he wanted to leave why would we try to keep him.

He has been a good servant and I wish him well at his new club in the SPFL but we move on.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

If thats the level of his ambition he can f**k right off. (Secretly I am gutted and a wee bit embarrassed).

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Tbh I would see it as no more than a bit of a minter for Sibbald.

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

I'm not angry at you Sibbs, none of us are. I'm sad for you. Yes you'll be letting us down, you'll be letting your family down, you'll be letting your friends down but most of all, you'll be letting yourself down. You're better than this son. 

22 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

The poor wee shy boay won’t want to stray too far from his mummy’s apron strings. So there will be some truth in this rumour I would imagine.

21 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

Was told Sibbald had talks with Livingston last week but they didn't offer him enough money.

Hartley asked him if he was signing a contract but Sibbald said he wasn't sure so Hartley told him to get to f**k ( he actually told him to f**k off).

I like the fact that Hartley takes no pish but Jesus his man management skills seem poor to say the least :lol:

popcorn.gif

Reading the fury on twitter from fans really baffles me. Why the f**k would we want to keep a player who doesn't want to stay. Even if we activated the other year in his contract if Sibbs has said he wanted to leave why would we try to keep him.

He has been a good servant and I wish him well at his new club in the SPFL but we move on.

Half of the wee fannies who are going tonto at the club will be the same ones who drink in the Auld Vic and hang about him like a bad smell.

bye bye sibbs wont be a big miss to me and looks like we have got rid of a player who wasnt 100% commited, hopefully pass him on the way up at the end of the season, dont get me wrong though he had some good games for us but was way off tje mark this season along with alot of others

In all honesty I thought he would go to Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen if he went to the premiership.

I also thought for the first time since he broke through that he would have been in Falkirk team next season which would have got the best out of him.

He’s better than Livi but at the end of the day that’s where he is and if he wants to make something of his career then he needs to prove he can do it in the premiership.