The Falkirk FC Thread

As I will miss games this season due to working the odd saturday and yet I still want the best value from my season ticket, so does anyone know what discounts on meals , free pool at sportsters etc we get with the season ticket this season? (Got to try and justify the expense somehow ^_^)

Might even stop us going on about sibbs for a post or two!!

15 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Pretty crap statement on twitter from sibbald. Out of his comfort zone? Their 5 mins up the bloomin road. Club on the up? David hopkin didnae think so You'd think after all the time he spent here he couldve managed a statement aimed solely at bairns fans too.

Aw shut the f**k up and give it a rest. Fucks sake man. 

1 minute ago, knee jerk reaction said:

As I will miss games this season due to working the odd saturday and yet I still want the best value from my season ticket, so does anyone know what discounts on meals , free pool at sportsters etc we get with the season ticket this season? (Got to try and justify the expense somehow ^_^)

Might even stop us going on about sibbs for a post or two!!

You get a free training session with alex harris. Shouldnt be too taxing.

Not too much to sum up about tonight, mainly due to the stupid b*****ds at the front asking questions about free kicks and set pieces. The best information that was on offer in my opinion was the Don saying the new away kit is ‘tasty’. 

If it truly is as tasty as the Don says it will be worn proudly on the magaluf strip.

Sibbald:

- Hartley wanted to keep him, but he made it clear he wanted to leave the club.

Targets:

- Title

Signings:

- 6 contract offers to players

- He wants The Yak and Nelson, just waiting on them having meetings with their agents

- He wants an experienced gk

Other Shite:

- New kit is ‘smart’

Sibbald:
- Hartley wanted to keep him, but he made it clear he wanted to leave the club.
Targets:
- Title
Signings:
- 6 contract offers to players
- He wants The Yak and Nelson, just waiting on them having meetings with their agents
- He wants an experienced gk
Other Shite:
- New kit is ‘smart’
got a funny feeling after the dons comments about the away strip it could be a horrible colour

15 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

As one of the few (only?) guys who though Alex Harris looked ok in his last couple of sub appearances then I think he'd jump at a chance to train with me :thumsup2

You per chance?

download-2.jpg