The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

Are first time season ticket holders required to sign up for P&B?

FFS

Surely first time season ticket holders are required to sign up for a month's intensive idiocy at OneF? 

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

From what I've been told we should see Lewis in action on Saturday, good chance for us to get off the mark and enough time for him to get a couple of games in before the League Cup. 

If we don't massacre Airdrie, I'm straight down to the stadium to buy a season ticket and demanding they refund me. 

Then I will proceed to write "sack Hartley" in fresh poop along the side of the stadium. 

Then I'll probably start overreacting. 

27 minutes ago, Smokie_Bacon_crisps said:

There was certainly cameras filming it.  3 on the gantry and 1 from the main stand.

I normally film GoPro of the goals at Gayfield but didn't last night out of respect for both clubs.   There wasn't too many highlights to be fair! 

Good point!   Thanks for your reply.  

6 hours ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I thought there was going to be highlights of the Aberdeen game.  Anyone got any news on this?  Is it too soon?

I think there was a problem with the FFC TV equipment as although Lewis & Stuart filmed the first half they weren't on the gantry in the second. I believe the club were going to get highlights from Aberdeen. They may be waiting on those coming through.

will be attending tommorrow if i can get away from work early enough. quite looking forward to seeing how the new team are shaping up. anyone know of any signing rumours circulating? everyone is assuming jak will be back and another forward which will be great, but anyone know why its taken so long?

18 minutes ago, faedenny said:

will be attending tommorrow if i can get away from work early enough. quite looking forward to seeing how the new team are shaping up. anyone know of any signing rumours circulating? everyone is assuming jak will be back and another forward which will be great, but anyone know why its taken so long?

If it is Jak, his club are probably waiting till they do their own transfer business before deciding who to let go out on loan. Fairly standard, unless you have dross you want rid off. 

12 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

If it is Jak, his club are probably waiting till they do their own transfer business before deciding who to let go out on loan. Fairly standard, unless you have dross you want rid off. 

There is no chance of Jakubiak getting anywhere near the Watford team.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

There is no chance of Jakubiak getting anywhere near the Watford team.

I can't see it either. I'm not however the Watford manager and have no idea who is joining, leaving or injured. And I'd imagine that any sensible coach doesn't send players out until he knows what he has to work with, unless those players are not wanted. And I get the feeling that Jak is wanted long term, or he would surely have been released or out on loan by now. 

We will not have lost 20% of our core support. Reading Twitter it appears many renewals have tagged themselves as a new fan
would make some sense. the numbers down and up look too similar. the new season ticket holders looked quite high a number to me especially after finishing 8th. overall numbers seem decent given everything.