The Falkirk FC Thread

That video tho is very much nothingness, I notice how players are nearly 2 yards of him when marking tho....
The two reserve games I have watched Toe in, his first touch is horrible when someone throws it to him to give and go and when his hair is wet, he looks like 90s Frank Lampard

I dont think Paton will be dropped today, thats gonna be my only team prediction today
I agree about the players standing off him. Probably why he's struggling up here

I don’t have the heart for bingo line up. I could pick what I would want it be, and I could pick what I think McKinnon will go for. I wouldn’t get the manager’s selection right, and neither selection would give me cause for realistic hope.

i am firmly in the “anyone but Paton” and “anyone but Muirhead” camps. It really doesn’t seem to make much of a difference who is picked beyond that.

So here we go again........

Edited by Duncan Freemason

6 hours ago, Rocco said:

This was the video of TOE I watched when we signed him. I thought he looked decent in it but I haven't seen anything so far that looks like the guy in the video

That doesn't even begin to make him look like a player.

What kind of lineup is that?

7 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Russell not even on the bench, dont want to read too much into it but he was easily one of the better players in the reserve game and can cover a number of positions

Is he a massive, dislikeable b*****d or something?

That's now two managers in a row who wont start him.

I'm thinking today will involve lots on Budvar and swearing.