The Falkirk FC Thread

12 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:
24 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:
McKinnon hits the nail on the head.
IMG_3327.thumb.jpg.615a513142df0ab0b87a9490583fe0ff.jpg

McKinnon must be itching to empty the majority of these c***s.

Not be long Ray until Dundee need a manager then you can jump ship again. 

For me, we've only got Muirhead, Kidd, McGhee, Robson, Irving, McKee and potentially Rudden who are good enough for even a lower championship team. Froxylias could do well in a good team as well I think. There's very little Mackinnon can do until January.

Edited by EdiBairn

Guest Back Post Misses
Completely agree. As soon as Ayr scored you could see what was coming a mile off. For any Falkirk team to be going away to Ayr in the second tier and completely crumbling while holding a lead is unacceptable.
Dennon Lewis is Taylor Morgan levels of shite. What a useless diddy he is. Looking forward to more tweets about needing to fight which are liked by our more gormless supporters.

He needs players now, not January. Don’t believe there is not better out there. Agents will have plenty players out of contract. Gordon Greer for one if fit would give us some stability.

Muirhead and Harrison especially lost the plot for 20 minutes today

24 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Looks like AJ is cooking up a real shit fest of a team down our way, so relegation might not be foregone conclusion yet for Falkirk.

Away.

There's plenty in the Pars tank to step up a couple of levels. You'll be over the hills and far away by Xmas.

We've just got to hang tight and hope to pick up the odd point here and there and hope Alloa don't get a settled competitive team.

I just can't get my head around how bad most of this lot are. 

Remember these guy's are supposed to be full time professional Football Player's making a decent living from the game. 

That Scout/Agent is some boy, he could probably get me and some mate's a contract to play for FFC And the board would agree. 

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

A loss is a loss. Not good enough. Team full of peahearts

And yet, again, still the best performance of the season. Shit end result, but plenty of promise of improvement. Get Fasan to f**k and keep coaching the rest as he has been. We have something to build on, unlike a couple of weeks ago. 

20 minutes ago, wullie robb said:

I just can't get my head around how bad most of this lot are. 

Remember these guy's are supposed to be full time professional Football Player's making a decent living from the game. 

That Scout/Agent is some boy, he could probably get me and some mate's a contract to play for FFC And the board would agree. 

What do you want the board to do?

Hartley: My chief scout has recommended this guy from Brighton. He has a good pedigree and I think he'll be great for us.

Lang: No, you can't sign him. Me and the other directors who are lawyers, accountants and businessmen know better than you and think he's shite.

I can only imagine the seethe on here if a story like that ever came out.

13 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

What do you want the board to do?

Hartley: My chief scout has recommended this guy from Brighton. He has a good pedigree and I think he'll be great for us.

Lang: No, you can't sign him. Me and the other directors who are lawyers, accountants and businessmen know better than you and think he's shite.

I can only imagine the seethe on here if a story like that ever came out.

What a load of kack. 

Lang should in the first instance for the safeguarding of FFC. 

Find out everything possible and turn every stone to find out if this chief scout has any credibility whatsoever, has he passed on player's of a decent ability before and not just one, it would have to be more. 

Don't whatever you do try to hide the board from any blame, that is not acceptable. 

No company in any industry would just agree to taking a squad full of new employees on the say so of a nobody. 

FFC Did just that. 

10 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Fair play to Ray, that’s the most competitive we’ve looked all season.

Players who previously looked murder (e.g. petra and paton etc.), looked more than capable.

Keep us within touching distance come January and i’ll take it.

From some of the comments on here, you'd think we'd made no improvement whatsoever. Same fuckers that will complain at every result until we are top of the league. We are in the shit. We are showing signs of improvement. 

Anyone unwilling to see or admit that is a compete belter.