The Falkirk FC Thread

27 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

As a token of sporting behaviour, I would like wish Airdrieonians along with Dunfermline all the best for the Championship and  congratulate both on their efforts.

I also would like to state with much fondness, respect that it is now time for your respective fans to finally f#*k off from this forum and go bother your new peers in the Championship.

Beat way to get us to f**k off is to be semi competent, we will stop visiting when you stop laughing.

17 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Well here’s the final line up for next season

Hamilton

Cove Rangers

Falkirk

Alloa

QOS

FC Edinburgh

Montrose

Kelty Hearts

Stirling Albion

Annan Athletic

Exciting looking isn’t it 

Woulda looked a lot more exciting if you'd put it in alphabetical order, that's a monstrosity.

Edited by FFC 1876

56 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

As a token of sporting behaviour, I would like wish Airdrieonians along with Dunfermline all the best for the Championship and congratulate both on their efforts.

I also would like to state with much fondness, respect that it is now time for your respective fans to finally f#*k off from this forum and go bother your new peers in the Championship.

GTF day isn't for a bit yet.

10 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I've never understood the hatred and vitriol that comes our way.

We aren't bigots, we aren't racists, we don't hold extreme right wing political views (well, except Dawson Park Boy. I haven't heard from him in ages, I hope that he hasn't passed away and I've put my foot in it again?). We are just an under achieving provincial club with an extremely passionate and loyal fanbase and yet numerous fans of other clubs come onto this thread spouting bile. I just don't get it, really I don't.

spongebob-sad.gif

The best footballing team and the second best footballing team are promoted. Class is permanent. Form is temporary.

Good luck next season.

Ps. Corners don't count.

Pps. Get your manager gone. Good with academy players but tactically inept.

I'm sure he'll find his level eventually.

Hearts academy or lower.

Somebody tell him his dream is gone.

Good luck next season..

13 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Also from a financial point of view we are going to miss the big away support Dunfermline bring and to a lesser degree Airdrie. 

Hamilton and Airdrie are probably about the same for a normal run of the mill league match.

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

Hamilton and Airdrie are probably about the same for a normal run of the mill league match.

Possibly but Dunfermline’s bring about 2000 more than Cove to each home game.

I get you are trying to put a positive spin on our gates and income not being impacted but I can confirm it will be.