The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83

Not sure what I’m finding more surprising, the fact we are being linked to Liam Smith who we probably have zero chance of signing or there is actually fans thinking he wouldn’t be good enough for us 😂

5 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Not sure what I’m finding more surprising, the fact we are being linked to Liam Smith who we probably have zero chance of signing or there is actually fans thinking he wouldn’t be good enough for us 😂

We had folk saying Stephen Kingsley wouldn't be good enough. 

7 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

I'll take that from anyone else but you were bumping your gums for days about the MacIver signing because of his stats then refused to give an opinion on who else from Alloa you thought stood out in our games last season because you and I quote 'only seen them in 3 games'

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I'll take that from anyone else but you were bumping your gums for days about the MacIver signing because of his stats then refused to give an opinion on who else from Alloa you thought stood out in our games last season because you and I quote 'only seen them in 3 games'

Bumping my gums 😂

The guys played over 100 games for Dundee Utd and loads of them were in the top flight, he’s proven quality! 

Didn’t realise I had to give opinions on who we should sign to warrant saying I don’t like a signing, stop talking nonsense now bug and toddle on! 

Just now, Ecosse83 said:

Bumping my gums 😂

The guys played over 100 games for Dundee Utd and loads of them were in the top flight, he’s proven quality! 

Didn’t realise I had to give opinions on who we should sign to warrant saying I don’t like a signing, stop talking nonsense now bug and toddle on! 

Paul Paton played 119 games in the premiership that means absolutely nothing.

Any right back from the names mentioned is an upgrade on Williamson let's be honest, he'll probably spend the majority of his time at Montrose in the treatment room.  Rowe was ok although seemed to lack a bit of confidence latterly. 

5 hours ago, Van_damage said:

Would’ve been a happy man if that was the away top. Looking forward to seeing what we do realise though. Love the ability for bespoke design with O’Neills 

I mentioned in the New Kits thread that I would’ve loved the short sleeve version as our away kit. I think it’s a cracker 

Don’t think because he is coming straight from the Premiership means much, been plenty of players to prove that including Griffiths.

That said, I think Smith would be a good signing. Worked in several games he played in last season and has often done well. 

Would be surprised if he doesn’t have better offers though. 

32 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Any right back from the names mentioned is an upgrade on Williamson let's be honest, he'll probably spend the majority of his time at Montrose in the treatment room.  Rowe was ok although seemed to lack a bit of confidence latterly. 

Baloo from Jungle Book hasn’t had a mention, but he too would be an upgrade in Williamson.

31 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Baloo from Jungle Book hasn’t had a mention, but he too would be an upgrade in Williamson.

Would he have what it takes though? You know, like….the Bairn necessities….

Edited by Van_damage

5 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

Would he have what it takes though? You know, like….the Bairn necessities….

That’s just put me off my chips.

12 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Looking at today’s signings and current squads I think Accies are worth 10 points more than us at the moment. Hoping we can use the loan market well. 

I think Scott Martin re signing for them is the biggest bonus. Cracking player. He'll boss a lot of opposition midfields in this league. 

12 hours ago, Van_damage said:

Would’ve been a happy man if that was the away top. Looking forward to seeing what we do realise though. Love the ability for bespoke design with O’Neills 

Really ? 

I shat myself with the post reveal that it was our 2nd strip, only George Fulston would sign that off as first team outfield strip.

White away top please 👌👌