The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Big chungus said:

Probably wishful thinking he’ll play Miller at Cm. I’d play Yeats and McGinn sitting with Oliver just in front of him. Oliver is so much better when he has 2 players behind him that can sit. He plays the number 10 role a lot better than Nesbitt imo. 

Miller seems to be his first sub just now and he came on for Lawal in the Spartans game. Wouldn't mind either of Lawal/Miller in there with McGinn & Oliver to be honest.

And as Shodwell has said we can't have Mckay anywhere near the team.

Nightmare for Sean Mackie yesterday, anytime he gets a run in the team he seems to pick up an injury that keeps him out for a while. 

35 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Otherwise I've no idea what you are on about.

It wasn’t that difficult if you watch the video clip of Tom emptying Aiden Connolly to the disgust of your TV commentators- bellowing at Ally Love to play on who released Goodie only to be cleaned out by your keeper. 
I was asking after his great start at Falkirk if you guys had forgiven him yet as you, in your post had mentioned Lang positively.

Capiche?

Just watched the highlights. Always hard to judge with the league Cup but we looked really impressive. Spencer looks to go beyond more than I thought, Ageyman looks a real handful and Lang looks solid at the back. Roll on Tuesday. 

6 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

It wasn’t that difficult if you watch the video clip of Tom emptying Aiden Connolly to the disgust of your TV commentators- bellowing at Ally Love to play on who released Goodie only to be cleaned out by your keeper. 
I was asking after his great start at Falkirk if you guys had forgiven him yet as you, in your post had mentioned Lang positively.

Capiche?

What utter jibberish 🤣 🤦‍♀️ 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

A reminder  for Tuesday that Yogi, Sammy, Tiger and Andy Nicol will take to the park prior to the game to be recognised for being awarded with the named sections in the Legends Stand. 

Like the renaming of the South Stand, hopefully as many Bairns as possible turn up to honour these players for their contributions to the club. 

Watched the highlights back superb goal from Agyeman and MacIver seems to be defying his critics (myself included) aswell as his stats. Still early days, but that was a massive improvement on the Spartans game. Pity never got the three points we really should have when it gets that late in the game but take the bonus point. I never saw us taking anything tbh. Shame that Spencer got sent off but he was really left with little choice. Poor decision by Long. Re Dowds I thought he looked a different player when he came back from Arbroath tbh obviously didn't want to be with us,  the guy took more than his fair share of pelters some of it justified with us but fair play for going away and turning it around. FWIW i still don't think he's all that but he's a better player now than what he was with us at least pre Arbroath. 

29 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

Capiche?

Thank f**k we don’t have to put up with much of this pish, since your mob were relegated to the bottom tier. What a load of utter shite. Capiche? 

5 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

You just couldn’t follow it sadly and to cover your embarrassment resort to abuse. You enjoying the school hols?

Stop digging yourself a hole here man, it’s complete cringe! Your embarrassing yourself🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

Shame about Mackie getting injured but I don't get the McGlynn love in with him. He was poor against Spartans, he's nowhere near as good a left back as McCann yet you get the feeling if it was a choice to keep one and let one go McGlynn would keep Mackie.

1 hour ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

Capiche?

I see I'm sure he's not the only player whose whacked a Falkirk player previous to joining.  As I said I remember him more from gifting us a pen that day than that incident. Probably the fact that there is absolutely no commentary on that clip at all as far as I can hear makes it extremely difficult to get what you were on about.

Edited by Shodwall cat

1 hour ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

Capiche?

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif