The Falkirk FC Thread

30 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Ouch

Be interesting to see what McGlynn does, now that we know MacIver will be out for around 2 months. Will we try to find a like for like replacement tomorrow? Big ask. Not convinced we can play the exact same system with MacIver not a part of it. Might need to work on something else between now and next Saturday.

OUT TOMORROW!

🎙️EP:99 NO KING RULES FOREVER

🔵 Review the loss to Raith Rovers (A)🦁
⚪️ 100th episode next week with captain Coll Donaldson & our favourite guest Elsa Fantini 💯
🔵 Falkirk Daft Live Guests announced - Lee Miller aka BSLM, Grant Thomson of Still Game and Sean Elderbrant & Josh Heggie of Falkirk TV 🎤
⚪️ Preview Ayr Utd (H) 🏁
🔵 PLUS All of the latest Bairns news 🗞️

E5D8B13A-5713-48F2-864F-648E437923E5.thumb.jpeg.498c56b81a41c5216957b025ce8868cb.jpeg

1 hour ago, Raybowski89 said:

Latest video is up, Bairns. Wish I was discussing a win or even a draw, but hey ho.
COYB.

Enjoyable watch. Obviously there's bits I don't agree with given my own Rovers tinted perspective but regardless it's good to see someone putting out content about another lower league team. Fair play for getting involved with Falkirk though: can imagine you'll get some people who will on their high horse about your candour but it'll definitely give you a different view compared to others. 

5 hours ago, LatapyBairn. said:

The options we have at the moment are better IMO. Allan not good enough. 

There's also the 'unlikely' option to change our formation to accommodate two upfront, to make up for the huge loss of MacIver. And thats considering any possible pairing between Oliver, Shanley, McKenna, and Alfie. Would also mean losing a midfielder or defender to make it work and shuffling the pack. FWIW,  I'd go with Alfie / Oliver.

Edited by GunnerBairn

13 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

How did Luke Graham play at the weekend?

Yep slotted in like he had played for years with us

Tidy and decent prospect for you and us this season

5 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

Excellently. Jack Hamilton didn’t get any change out of him. He played RCH  and although he is left sided he didn’t look out of place. 

6 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

Impressive and expect more from him playing on the left alongside Donaldson. McGlynns system looks for the CHs to ping the ball around the back line and sometimes step out with it and find the wide men which hel do with more fluidity on the correct side. But he did it well enough despite it being his debut on the wrong side. 

I wondered if he would get much game time but having seen him and despite my love for Hendo, I think, despite it being early doors, we're going to have to get him into the starting 11

6 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

The lad's a unit and performed very well for his debut, slotted in seamlessly and never looked out of place. We'll absolutely need him this season the way things are panning out for us with injuries.

1 hour ago, BPM said:

Excellently. Jack Hamilton didn’t get any change out of him. He played RCH  and although he is left sided he didn’t look out of place. 

Agreed. He was my MOTM, just in front of Adam’s. 

4 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Please let there be a pen today, please. A strikers a must but with Morrison out for an unknown period wouldn't mind a winger coming in as well.

McGlynn said Morrison could be in contention for a place on the bench this weekend.

10 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Please let there be a pen today, please. A strikers a must but with Morrison out for an unknown period wouldn't mind a winger coming in as well.

Can't see a winger coming in at all.

A NUMBER 9 PLEASE JOHN.

@Raybowski89 good video but having watched Hendo's challenge back it's a slip and ends up being a pretty soft award.

Easton takes the opportunity and goes down, feigns he's been clattered with a Family Guy-esque reaction and when the ref immediately gives it he's up and got a spring-in-his-step, unscathed. I suspect he's had sorer dunts kicking the furniture 🙄

peter griffin fox GIF by Family Guy

Edited by Blame Me

14 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

OUT TOMORROW!

🎙️EP:99 NO KING RULES FOREVER

🔵 Review the loss to Raith Rovers (A)🦁
⚪️ 100th episode next week with captain Coll Donaldson & our favourite guest Elsa Fantini 💯
🔵 Falkirk Daft Live Guests announced - Lee Miller aka BSLM, Grant Thomson of Still Game and Sean Elderbrant & Josh Heggie of Falkirk TV 🎤
⚪️ Preview Ayr Utd (H) 🏁
🔵 PLUS All of the latest Bairns news 🗞️

E5D8B13A-5713-48F2-864F-648E437923E5.thumb.jpeg.498c56b81a41c5216957b025ce8868cb.jpeg

OUT NOW! 

🆕🎙️EP:99 NO KING RULES FOREVER

🔵 Review the loss to Raith Rovers (A) 🦁
🔵 Falkirk Daft LIVE Guests announced - Lee Miller aka BSLM, Grant Thomson of Still Game and Sean Elderbrant & Josh Heggie of Falkirk TV 🎤
⚪️ Preview Ayr Utd (H) 🏁
🔵 Discuss all of the latest Bairns news 🗞️

Thank you to our sponsors Falkirk FFIT T8’s & Behind The Wall

🚌 Book BTW bus seats NOW for the Ayr & Livingston home games PLUS the away trips to Thistle & Accies. See Scott behind the bar.

E5D8B13A-5713-48F2-864F-648E437923E5.thumb.jpeg.f64a66d58ac5cc878592622a319039be.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

@Raybowski89 good video but having watched Hendo's challenge back it's a slip and ends up being a pretty soft award.

Easton takes the opportunity and goes down, feigns he's been clattered with a Family Guy-esque reaction and when the ref immediately gives it he's up and got a spring-in-his-step, unscathed. I suspect he's had sorer dunts kicking the furniture 🙄

peter griffin fox GIF by Family Guy

I can hear this gif 🤣🤣🤣🤣