The Falkirk FC Thread

Mcgeevers decent back up. Always looked good last season.

Heard he has burnt some bridges, so he has work to do to get back in the picture...... playing first team one night in a friendly following night away with the under 19s I think tells its own story...

To what I have seen of Biabi, I think he will be knocking on the door this season for the first team, we dont really have much option of bench to replace either a Loy or Philips otherwise. Leahy is too lightweight for me and altho I dont know what he is, he aint a forward. He is a hard grafter and covered a lot of unseen work when in last season, but does go missing and lacks a real killer aspect for me

Im concerned with centre mid TBH, Ollie is a raw 19yr old and again looked slow v Clyde, we are missing Millar type in there, someone who will tackle and hunt all over the park.....time will tell and hopefully we have the kinda start we did under Elvis a couple of seasons ago, where we won a lot of games against lower league in cups and confidence grew due to this to repeat it in league....fingers crossed but we are indeed a young team this season....

The additions I'd agree with.

As for the loan suggestions... whit?! I think you're way off, and expect both to feature fairly frequently this season. I think it'll be ones with no 1st team experience yet that go out.

27 posts in 8 years, I feel flattered you reply to me!

I don't think putting Sibbald or Grant on loan would be a good idea - just that's what I can see him doing. I'd love to see Sibbald start every week. Grant is a passenger but for dead ball striking.

Sibbald needs to get involved more during games. Even against stenny's young team although he scored a decent goal he did very little else when to me he should've been running the show at that level. Grant's a crackin player who i'd expect to see getting more and more involved as the season goes on.

Taylor got subbed on but didn't score. Football league show tomorrow night will be ex bairn central with the amount of former FFC players down there.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app