The Falkirk FC Thread

Pay at the gate. If all ticket then get the money from the cheating gets first.

We should be going all out to batter them (in the footballing sense).

The Navy Blue will Beat You

It's the cup so the money will be divided anyway

Wee loan for Farid may install some excitement into the season. Not gonna happen though

Well, you're right it's not going to happen. He scored twice the other night so I can't see Brentford letting him go anywhere.

Maybe a loan move for Mark Millar would be possible though. He's played just a handful of games since his move and McNamara doesn't rate him apparently. He's exactly what we need at the moment.

Well, you're right it's not going to happen. He scored twice the other night so I can't see Brentford letting him go anywhere.

Maybe a loan move for Mark Millar would be possible though. He's played just a handful of games since his move and McNamara doesn't rate him apparently. He's exactly what we need at the moment.

He took a while to settle,But when he left boy how much did we miss Mark.

I think the only way he would fit into our team would be if we dropped Ollie and I can't see Holt wanting to do that having just signed him. The way Holt sets up with 1 holding midfielder and 3 attacking midfielder means there wouldn't bee too much room for Marky I'm afraid.

Miller could easily play in the middle of the 3 as well. Quality midfielder and I'm really surprised he's failed to make an impact in the SPL.

And yet you still, STILL spell his name wrong! ;)