The Falkirk FC Thread

David Weatherston and dale Fulton have both signed for Stirling Albion. Would have kept Weatherston no problem, he tracked back, had pace and had skills

He was a good, pacy winger and a great player on his day, but i think his head went down too easily in games.

Re Firhill standing idea in the SS, make it so. I always stand and when you get a group of even 100 together it improves the atmosphere eleventy billion percent. Maybe the club could put proper barriers round the east side and in the corners so we can safely change ends at half time? It's the stuff of dreams I tell ya!

Apparently a Thistle supporter's group lobbied the club and managed to set up a system where the police and stewards have contacts in the crowd to speak to if anything out of order is happening. The only downside to it is they had to ban under 16s from the stand which isn't great.

He was a good, pacy winger and a great player on his day, but i think his head went down too easily in games.

When he came back from injury last season it was like having a new player, like the home game to Livingston on a Tuesday night, he was absolutely terrific that night. Bairns fans saw what they had been missing, I agree though, on his day, really really excellent like scoring in the last minute v the pars but just couldn't stay injury free, shame

Got told that the centre back we're looking at is David McCracken though whether there is any truth in that I have no idea. Apart from him being ex Dundee Utd and St. Johnstone there's not an awful lot I remember about him though again he's not the tallest of defenders iirc.

Anyone know if we are ever going to release a list of our squad numbers?

Are you one of the dinosaurs that sits in the stand and boos 17 year old boys? Then tells them they're shite? You're starting to come across that way

Not at all. I never booed Weatherston either. If they are playing for falkirk theyve got my full support. However, weatherston was rank rotten. The slowest 'speed merchant' I've ever seen.

Not at all. I never booed Weatherston either. If they are playing for falkirk theyve got my full support. However, weatherston was rank rotten. The slowest 'speed merchant' I've ever seen.

I think you're talking out your arse re him being the slowest speed merchant.

He was only utilised once or twice in the way a player with pace like his should and that was when he was up top or just behind Taylor or Farid.

The Navy Blue will Beat You

He was only utilised once or twice in the way a player with pace like his should and that was when he was up top or just behind Taylor or Farid.

Well when the almighty god that was steven pressley signed him for us. He showed him off as a speed merchant. And said that he would give the team the pace that we needed.

I don't know what you lot were watching but 90% of the time. Weatherston was pure garbage. And he was no 17 year old. What was he 25? 26?

To be fair, DW was signed on the basis that he had pace. In all his time playing for FFC I can't recall him using his pace. He was a player I could take or leave. He deffo has something but not always that keen to use it.

I hope he does well, can't help feeling he let himself down with us hence him not being offered a new contract.

To be fair, DW was signed on the basis that he had pace. In all his time playing for FFC I can't recall him using his pace. He was a player I could take or leave. He deffo has something but not always that keen to use it.

I hope he does well, can't help feeling he let himself down with us hence him not being offered a new contract.

That about sums it up.

Just seen David McCracken has been released by St Johnstone, he played with Gary Holt at Wycombe and would definetly be good experience. Slight injury at the moment but hasn't really had any serious injuries throughout his career. Would be a good signing imo

He better sign! Gary Holt wheres my chief scout job?