The Falkirk FC Thread

Official site bud.

Mark Millar

Would be an excellent signing and is what we need, someone to shout and point fingers....but I dont think we can even sign him on loan outside the window.

Im not 100% sure, but is there not an emergency loan policy in which we can sign someone on loan for 90 days or so......???

If not, that leaves someone who hasnt got a club.......

Edited by MrDust

It isn't the trialist that played for the under 20s yesterday.

Nah, it's not him.

Holt says it's someone who will bring a 'new dimension to our play' so if it's a returning player who was well liked my guess would be Millar. Wouldn't have thought he would refer to a defender in that manner so probably not Murray Wallace. Would be just fantastic if it was Farid but, last time I looked, he was Brentford's top scorer despite spending most of his time on the bench, so it' won't be him. Can't be Higgy either as he's doing very well at Thistle.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone else who's left in recent seasons and that's good enough that would be in a realistic position to come back?

F**k, maybe it's Mark Stewart!

Ok duncan alot of good points there my only point which i keep coming back to is that we are where we are at the moment due to mistakes being made years ago. ie leaving brockville and building the main stand far too big. spending beyond our means etc etc. but these are in the past now and they cannot be "undone" we cant just simply spit the dummy out and call ritchie a c**t every time we get beat. that doesnt get us anywhere.

raith have done ok this seasons but we're only 11 games in. and they failed to beat us that "worst falkirk team ever" all we need is a bit of form and we're right back in there. we are only 4th in the table ffs. i wish people would stop with the knee jerk reactions, theres been positives this season. if we all just got behind the team theyd respond alot better much like they did when it was one all in the QOTS game.

I am confident we will make the play offs this season. not saying we will go up but we are at least capable of that. and that isnt the end of the world.

ONEDINDOOM

WE HATE FALKIRK MORE THAN YOU