The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses

The picture is also those people who are petrified of technology and preferred a simpler time

Or those who have found it isn't working :thumbsdown

He was the latest defender we've got on loan from a top flight club who've turned out to be no better and in some ways worse than the players we already have. Marr, Perry and him and you'd be struggling to make a decent player out the three of them.

I wouldn't do many players the disservice by mentioning them in the same breath as Ross Perry to be honest. He was awful and just sums up everything that is wrong with Rangers' youth system. The fact he was on thousands a week at Rangers is even more sickening

Shaughnessy was solid IMO and I think would be decent in the SPL. No thrills going forward but thats only to be expected as he's more of a centre half than full back

Picture of the ticket sales queue on the FB page ... thought you could buy them online :huh:

You got a bit of a choice of where you can sit, something you didnt get online......

This ends our interest if it was still there in Brian Graham

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/big-blow-st-johnstone-striker-5650863

Guest Back Post Misses

Looking quite a bit forward here but the club has more or less finalised a pre-season tour of Ireland. Not The Netherlands like I was hoping for but it will do nicely.

I heard this has been canned.

Our likely opponents in the 2nd Qualifying Round of the Europa League will likely be Irish.

Good planning by Houstie.

I'm going to take in 1 or 2 local games when across for the Scotland match next month. Will report back on the standard.