The Falkirk FC Thread

I fully expect at least 5 changes from the team that plays v Inverness to the team that plays league game 1.

McDonald, Loy, McCracken, Morgan all replaced and we might finally sign an RB and LB.

I will also be shocked if Sibbs is still here come September and wouldn't be surprised if someone bids for Vaulks.

I fully expect at least 5 changes from the team that plays v Inverness to the team that plays league game 1.

McDonald, Loy, McCracken, Morgan all replaced and we might finally sign an RB and LB..

Agree that we're definitely needing a new right-back but with Leahy here then we're not needing another left-back.

McDonald, Loy, McCracken, Morgan all replaced and we might finally sign an RB and LB.

I will also be shocked if Sibbs is still here come September and wouldn't be surprised if someone bids for Vaulks.

Defo 3 for sure(4 if Macdonald is away to killie which looks a cert) Loy if fit, Kerr and Baird are certainties. I think McCracken has done enough recently to get another year, he had a little dip but who didn't when the play off places slipped from our grasp.

Houstie commented on a right back and striker for next season at fans meeting.... I just hope he casts the net further than Scotland and avoids Billy Reid

Personally i think we need more than just replacements for those who leave, our bench isnt strong enough quality wise.

I do hope a season in Smith, Cooper may up their game, sometimes happens, Leahy being an example but im not too confident of that, still I don't think many of us would've batted an eyelid if Leahy was freed last season.

Striker position and probably keeper main fill areas for the 11 with fillings elsewhere.

I'd like to see two strikers come in,most teams in the league had two striker options on the bench, we had one, sometimes zero