The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm guessing if we win people would maybe want to buy keyrings, mugs or strips.

The shop is closed on Monday.

What an operation.

Fuxake - the club will have raked in a good few bob over the last few weeks and and the retail staff will have worked their fucking socks off yet you've found time moan about them not opening on Monday to sell a few keyrings!?

Have a word with yourself man.

'Mon the Bairns !!!

Falkirk had a good season miss out on the playoffs and lose the cup final.

Jamie McDonald got you to the final with how he played in the semi but he has to hold that shot just not good enough.

I will say why did you not start with 2up top from the start and go for it and with Bobbi or whatever he is called.Still at least Rory is back fit ???? ???? and you have Baird and Kerr to come back in ????????????

Edited by Northfield 53

Really enjoyed the game from a neutral point . From being pretty dour in the first half, Falkirk - I thought- put in a magnificent effort in the second half and really stormed at the Caley goal . They maybe had their fair share of luck getting to the final but very little on the actual day. Well done anyway !

I have a fair idea that Houston would have sat in all day and tried to nick it the longer it was goalless . From an entertainment point of view , the best thing to happen was the Caley first goal and the game opening up as Falkirk had to change tactics .

Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

Genuinely Gutted for you guys.

Sibbald, Vaulks and Grant were outstanding for you.

First half was quite even with caley looking the most likely to score in which they did. Second half, you came out all guns blazing and did enough, or so I thought to turn the game around easily. Overall Falkirk were the better team and Macdonald cost you that cup. Is he heading elsewhere next year or staying at Falkirk? I'm sure there's a few part-time teams that will surely take a punt on him..

My allegiance should probably have dictated that I wanted Falkirk to lose today but my instincts had me supporting the fuckers!

Cheered their goal and everything.

Commiserations. Falkirk are usually there or thereabouts so I'm sure you will all soon have something to take your mind off falling at the last hurdle this time.