The Falkirk FC Thread

16 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Looks like houstie has won September manager of the month

Source? 

Its ironically amusing but also quite ridiculous if Skelton hasnt got it again. We are top of the league, two months unbeaten and our only dropped point in the month was to Hibs. He should probably have got it for August but didnt. I thought September was a shoo in.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Source? 

Its ironically amusing but also quite ridiculous if Skelton hasnt got it again. We are top of the league, two months unbeaten and our only dropped point in the month was to Hibs. He should probably have got it for August but didnt. I thought September was a shoo in.

Is that a Rangers top I can see under your QOS one?

Source? 

http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-fc/peter-houston-is-manager-of-the-month-1-4250779

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Source? 

I'm surprised you want it at all. Usually once they win it they ave a shocker of a next month,

SD had a cool £50K on Skelton to win it.

Quite amusing he felt BOAB was making it up too :lol: 

I can see why Skelton didn't get it. Dobbie is carrying Queens and he would deserve it. Also that performance at Ibrox :thumbsdown

Edited by Gaz FFC

23 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

SD had a cool £50K on Skelton to win it.

Quite amusing he felt BOAB was making it up too :lol: 

I can see why Skelton didn't get it. Dobbie is carrying Queens and he would deserve it. Also that performance at Ibrox :thumbsdown

I didn't think he was making it up. I asked where it had been published as I hadn't seen it. Quite a leap you make there. I can see why he didn't get it too. It's not rocket science, Houston got more points in the month. I am surprised Skelton didn't get it for one of the months though. He was probably more deserving in August to be honest when Lennon got it despite us knocking them out of the cup.

20 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I didn't think he was making it up. I asked where it had been published as I hadn't seen it. Quite a leap you make there. I can see why he didn't get it too. It's not rocket science, Houston got more points in the month. I am surprised Skelton didn't get it for one of the months though. He was probably more deserving in August to be honest when Lennon got it despite us knocking them out of the cup.

I wouldn't take it personally. The fans of this league know how well Queens are doing considering there are at least 5 bigger clubs (Hibs, Utd, Falkirk, St Mirren and Pars) all below you.

Quite something the top team manager is given the body swerve and I didn't expect Houston to be given it either.

3 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Source? 

Houston is working on a shoestring budget compared to Sk£lton with Queen of the South. Well deserved for the Ginger God.

I have some news from Gordons family regarded the main man,Gordon is leaving Falkirk Community Hospital and going into Marchglen Care home in Alloa.

Although it is fantastic that he said leaving hospital after 15 months this is only a temporary measure as his place is at home with his family and we will continue to raise the money for G's extension at his house.

Also visitors are most welcome as he loves getting visitors especially those who bring chocolate

Let's get G home.

8 hours ago, wee_bairn said:

Houston is working on a shoestring budget compared to Sk£lton with Queen of the South. Well deserved for the Ginger God.

Houston is working on a budget about double Queens.

That is why he can,t understand how we signed DOBBIE.

Think Houston tried to say that DOBBIE was on £1000 a week at Queens

There is no Queens player on anywhere near £1000 a week.

Houston is working on a budget about double Queens.

That is why he can,t understand how we signed DOBBIE.

Think Houston tried to say that DOBBIE was on £1000 a week at Queens

There is no Queens player on anywhere near £1000 a week.

HAHA! Incredible.