The Falkirk FC Thread

26 minutes ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

He’s a good player on the ball. Fast and quick. Unlucky for u though, he has already stated he wants to come back to us. He enjoys the crowd, so going to livi wouldn’t make him happy.

This.

Why the f**k would he want to play in the Toni Macaroni admin crypt?

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Keep signing folk like Paton and crowd wanking will continue to be all you've got to gloat about, m8. 

Keep doing whatever it is you do, tractor racing or cattle touching. I dunno.

Whatever it is you guys do in between not turning up to watch your team.

Just now, Pull My Strings said:

Only in the broadest sense.

He's not got much to do. Not expecting him to drive forward or pick out killer passes. He's there to do the donkey work of getting in the other teams way. 

If other teams have a problem with him, they've clearly not been playing him to his strengths.

2 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

He's not got much to do. Not expecting him to drive forward or pick out killer passes. He's there to do the donkey work of getting in the other teams way. 

If other teams have a problem with him, they've clearly not been playing him to his strengths.

I think you'll find fans of all his former clubs are on the same page. His game is to run around fouling people. If that's enough to get him in your team then he'll do fine. To be clear though, he's a poor man's Willo Flood, if you can imagine such a beast. Slower, kiddy-on hard, less technically gifted and more one footed. And he's staunch.

Bon appetit.

Just now, Pull My Strings said:

I think you'll find fans of all his former clubs are on the same page. His game is to run around fouling people. If that's enough to get him in your team then he'll do fine. To be clear though, he's a poor man's Willo Flood, if you can imagine such a beast. Slower, kiddy-on hard, less technically gifted and more one footed. And he's staunch.

Bon appetit.

We'll see, I guess. I'm not shooting the boy until He's given me reason to do so. 

Couldn't give a shit what made up sky fairy, or sect of such he believes in.

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

St Johnstone sign Falkirk’s best player to warm our bench, Falkirk sign St Johnstone cast offs to captain their club.

Levels. 

Plymouth Argyles cast off.

And if you can't find a way to get as good performance out of Alston, that's down to your average, pig headed coaching, not any lack of talent on the part of Blair.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Does anyone know what it is about Falkirk that rattles St Johnstone fans so?

Not content with making eyes bleed in the group B thread, here they are begging for our attention here too. Odd. 

There's clearly nothing going on over at Farmville, so they are over here begging for friends.

That's one for the kids..

Does anyone know what it is about Falkirk that rattles St Johnstone fans so?
Not content with making eyes bleed in the group B thread, here they are begging for our attention here too. Odd. 
They will all be knackered.

Getting up at 3am every morning to milk cows, mend tractors and shovel shit is bound to take its toll.

5 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

St Johnstone sign Falkirk’s best player to warm our bench, Falkirk sign St Johnstone cast offs to captain their club.

Levels. 

If you mean Alston, he hardly kicked a ball for us in his last season - managed out. No wonder he was on your bench - shame you were duped - he would have been on ours was well. Fact he never followed our better players South says it all really