The Falkirk FC Thread

I could see Dundee United maybe trying there luck for Taylor, if they get money for Russell and John Daly is away to Rangers they will be short up front.

I like that the straightforward aim for next season is promotion, compared to the last few seasons when our seasonal objectives have been fluffed under the carpet with a load of Pressley's boring, inane drivel about progress and continuing to produce successful talent through the youth system yadayadayada. Maybe this is due to Gary Holt being a sane person with an understanding of what it is the supporters actually want to see?

I like that the straightforward aim for next season is promotion, compared to the last few seasons when our seasonal objectives have been fluffed under the carpet with a load of Pressley's boring, inane drivel about progress and continuing to produce successful talent through the youth system yadayadayada. Maybe this is due to Gary Holt being a sane person with an understanding of what it is the supporters actually want to see?

I think we're on a somewhat sounder financial footing (I hope) than we have been the last couple of years. Add to that the fact that the younger guys have had at least one year, mostly at least two years experience, the probability of Sevco in the league the season after, and I think promotion this season should be the target.

I think we're on a somewhat sounder financial footing (I hope) than we have been the last couple of years. Add to that the fact that the younger guys have had at least one year, mostly at least two years experience, the probability of Sevco in the league the season after, and I think promotion this season should be the target.

I guess that's a point - if we don't go up this year (barring reconstruction) we're here for a few years.

I heard a rumour that Kingsley will be away during the summer, anyone else heard this? I hope this is a load of shite as I think he's been one of the best performers this season.

I also have heard this, but only off One F. Someone claimed he was going to Stoke for up to 400k. However, the guy that claimed this also posted this, 3 days before Holt signed for us:

posted on this thread earlier and got shot down a bit but trust me i know. Its not davie weir, mcpherson,calderwood or the majority mentioned on here. Mcglynn will not get it. If its not the fans favorite (you all know who that is ) it will be a scottish ex player who is now involved in coaching within an english premier club . and before you ask for source i found out by chance , something about partners brother hosting web and email domains and having access. remember you heard it her first

So maybe there's some truth in it. He also claimed that Murdoch was going to Motherwell and that Taylor would be away for the highest offer...

Could come back to bit him in the arse if we don't get promotion. Pressley made that mistake in the SPL by saying we would survive.