The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

Because of course your top class, expert analysis about how players like Dallison and Harrison are #ballers and being unfairly criticised by "reactionary knicker wetters" really enriches the forum.

A man ('the don' according to you')who has single-handedly set this football club back years would still be here if it was up to you and the 'knicker wetters' who pointed out his issues wouldn't. 

I've seen 7 year olds with more football knowledge than you.

Nah, he didn't say that? Did he?

3 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Nah, he didn't say that? Did he?

No mate. I didnt. As per the way every interaction I have had with the moron, has played out, he made that claim, I told him I would wait while he quoted me saying any of the numerous things he credited to me. Of course, he couldnt because he made it up. 

Still spouting it now mind you because for some reason, he is quite upset whenever I post. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

No mate. I didnt. As per the way every interaction I have had with the moron, has played out, he made that claim, I told him I would wait while he quoted me saying any of the numerous things he credited to me. Of course, he couldnt because he made it up. 

Still spouting it now mind you because for some reason, he is quite upset whenever I post. 

Well, I'm going to give him every chance to prove you wrong and I await his reply with bated breath!

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yes, you did. You were singing the praises of both players after the win over Alloa, saying they were now showing their true qualities and getting it right up the reactionary posters:

That spring on Petra.... Holy shit. He gets up like Cristiano Ronaldo! Mental comparison obvs bit in terms of the height he can generate from a standing start.... Unreal.

I will be honest here, and this is petty, but I am enjoying these boys showing what they are really about after some of the reactionary shite spouted on here. 

Also:

why dont you tell me what Dallison has done wrong in the last two weeks?

And:

you cant make a case for dropping either Harrison or Dallison

And:

Scapegoating Dallison would be a continuation of the confidence issues plaguing our defence. 

And:

I am haply for Dallison and Harrison to start this game in the centre of defence. 

Edited by EdiBairn

If I was being asked to prove that someone called Harrison and Dallison #ballers, I'd definitely find a quote that explicitly does nothing of the sort.

Yes, you did. You were singing the praises of both players after the win over Alloa, saying they were now showing their true qualities and getting it right up the reactionary posters:
That spring on Petra.... Holy shit. He gets up like Cristiano Ronaldo! Mental comparison obvs bit in terms of the height he can generate from a standing start.... Unreal.
I will be honest here, and this is petty, but I am enjoying these boys showing what they are really about after some of the reactionary shite spouted on here. 
Also:
And:
Ok. Where was the praise for Dallison nd Harrison?

Did you tell me what they did wrong in those two weeks? (Utd and Alloa since you likely wont know)

Did you make a case for dropping them?

Let me answer for you... No you didnt. Because at the point where you are asked to back up you mewling you go quiet.

Your picking and choosing wee bits and pieces to try and make your arguement is full on cringeworthy. Same as how you have been flailing around while Gaz effortlessly proved you to be talking shite.

If it was the reactionary shite comment that bothered you, you should have said. I am more than happy to stand by that. As you will see from your quote, I was happy to embrace pettiness at the time. You have absolutely nothing to bring to this. You cant provide quotes for comments you attributed to me and if I could be arsed I would go back to the Alloa match thread where you were thoroughly ragdolled and provide the full context.

Oh and anyone else who wants to have a go at me for being slightly buzzing after the win at Alloa can f**k off too.

12 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Also:

And:

So, asking what Dallison had done wrong and stating that a case couldn't be made for dropping them (at that time) equates to him claiming that they're 'ballers'?

Don't know why you're quoting the Petra stuff either but it's surely undeniable that he does have an amazing spring is it not?

So, asking what Dallison had done wrong and stating that a case couldn't be made for dropping them (at that time) equates to him claiming that they're 'ballers'?
Don't know why you're quoting the Petra stuff either but it's surely undeniable that he does have an amazing spring is it not?
And now you are seeing what Edibairn does....

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

And now you are seeing what Edibairn does....

I already knew. ;)

4 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

The squad was full of dross that'll be floating about this league for the foreseeable future. Emptying a lot of it was the right idea bringing in shite wasn't .

If they're going to be floating about this league then evidently they're better than the 9th? Place they were sitting in, they were evidently under performing massively at the time under Houston, surely it would've been better to come in, get the best out of the players he had and then supplement them with players in January, rather than just writing them, and consequently your season off until January?