The Falkirk FC Thread

14 minutes ago, Gaz said:

You're the one saying "the squad was the same", champ.

Are you now acknowledging that the squad wasn't, in fact, the same? Even if we discount the youth players, that's still 6 players who have left. That's not "the same".

The squad i.e. the players who actually contributed meaningfully to the team was the same apart from Luke Leahy and arguably John Baird, champ. Are you saying the loss of those 2 players turned us into the "worst Falkirk team ever" from finishing 2nd? You might want to think about finding a new sport if you rate Leahy and Baird's abilities that highly.

3 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

The squad i.e. the players who actually contributed meaningfully to the team

Ah, right. So we're using 'your' definition of 'squad', then. Cheers for clearing that up.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
20 minutes ago, Gaz said:
Ah, right. So we're using 'your' definition of 'squad', then. Cheers for clearing that up.

Try not to engage him. It makes for a richer forum experience. Cos of all the shite he talks.

Because of course your top class, expert analysis about how players like Dallison and Harrison are #ballers and being unfairly criticised by "reactionary knicker wetters" really enriches the forum.

A man ('the don' according to you')who has single-handedly set this football club back years would still be here if it was up to you and the 'knicker wetters' who pointed out his issues wouldn't. 

I've seen 7 year olds with more football knowledge than you.

Edited by EdiBairn

Don’t really want to know about you and 7 year olds mate.

However looking at the situation from the outside a few of the players Hartley chucked are much better than the guys he replaced them with in the summer. Not saying they’d be good enough to win Falkirk the league but they’d be doing a damn sight better with them in the team.

Because of course your top class, expert analysis about how players like Dallison and Harrison are #ballers and being unfairly criticised by "reactionary knicker wetters" really enriches the forum.
A man ('the don' according to you')who has single-handedly set this football club back years would still be here if it was up to you and the 'knicker wetters' who pointed out his issues wouldn't. 
You dont go to the football m8. That much is clear.

Jesus what the hell is going on in here [emoji38]
What is Edibairns argument?  I'm struggling to make head nor tail of it all!
He doesnt have one. He never has one. He just reverts to telling people they dont know what they are talking about. He is incapable of actually discussing anything and if it turns into a difference of opinion he can hack that even less.

2 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

So who in our squad were given 2 year deals? I know Dallison, Harrison and Paton were but was there anyone else?

Don’t know, but it’s listed a few pages back.

More importantly, how are Morton progressing with their compensation claim? I would imagine the rumour that their Chairman has failed to raise an action with  the football authorities, nor is the matter in the hands of lawyers is just that....a rumour.

I am sure the Morton punters behind the £100k infestation on here are simply waiting on their cash windfall to materialise......you know, that £100k compensation that their chairman said was coming their way weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks ago.

5 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

I found it online, just those 3 and Petra. 

I was expecting more than those 4. Lewis for example. It could have been a lot worse. 

It could have been worse. That  only three of our worst performers have two year deals is some sort of blessing I suppose.

21 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

More importantly, how are Morton progressing with their compensation claim? I would imagine the rumour that their Chairman has failed to raise an action with  the football authorities, nor is the matter in the hands of lawyers is just that....a rumour.

I am sure the Morton punters behind the £100k infestation on here are simply waiting on their cash windfall to materialise......you know, that £100k compensation that their chairman said was coming their way weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks ago.

Why don’t you just email Claire Whyte at the SFA?  Or ask your own chairman or even Rat,  if you are anxious? 

Just now, Branch Ton said:

Why don’t you just email Claire Whyte at the SFA?  Or ask your own chairman or even Rat,  if you are anxious? 

No need mate. You know as well as I do that nothing is happening.