The Falkirk FC Thread

I think O'Hara will be here until the end of the season. Ray hasn't seen much of him and he won't be on a big wage so he isn't a priority to punt. I expect him to make a few sub appearances on the wing and then leave when his contract runs out.

It's time for Muirhead to move on.   Great penalty taker but that's about it.  Ray will keep him though.  Maybe good for coming off the bench in the last 20 minutes if needed then shown the door at end of the season hopefully.

20 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

If O'Hara is still at the club and in the first team squad at the end of January, I'll admit I was wrong. I'm confident I won't be.

Moving the goalposts now. You even had a laugh when I said he would be in the first team squad on Saturday which he was. Just say sorry to everyone here and move on. 

Individually as well please. 

1 minute ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Go on, name them in order.

1 as in miles ahead, to number 100 just a wee bit better.

It's a figure of speech.  You live up to your name Sarcastic Bairn.   If you think of the numbers of strikers there must in the the UK, many of whom will be on the edge of teams, or will be loan material, 100 must be a drastic underestimate compared to the strike threat of  Kevin O'Hara.  Hell, I bet you could do better yourself.