The Falkirk FC Thread

You seem to have missed the point. Everyone except Falkirk has beaten us easily this season. You beat us on penalties on a pretty even cup tie and you scraped a draw in the league game.

Can we play you every week?

The way things are going I think I feel the same about you!

Gate experiment in the South Stand didn't work then...who could have expected that???

That was an absolute farce. I was standing in a queue of about 150 people ( between the two gates), when there were about 5 trying to get in the cash gate. Three auld guys behind me were going mental.

Anyone know what the deal is about getting into the stadium bar pre match this season? Still need a ticket?

Still need a quid ticket mate from the club shop - pain in the arse! You can get a season one for about 24 quid - I didn't bother as they wanted the same for my 5 & 8 years old.

Opens from 12.30 onwards.

Edited by Islippedonapie

Attended the under 20s game tonight, impressed with McGeever and McNabb again.

Olu done well but went hiding as per for long spells of the game. We finally conceded for the first time this season through a poor pass back from Thomas Grant and Bowman was unlucky not the save the effort and he also had 3/4 real good saves tonight.

Rowan scored a belter from 25 yards and McGeever won it with a header from 6 yards to win in it the last minute.

Also, Jim Goodwin is a dick.

Attended the under 20s game tonight, impressed with McGeever and McNabb again.

Olu done well but went hiding as per for long spells of the game. We finally conceded for the first time this season through a poor pass back from Thomas Grant and Bowman was unlucky not the save the effort and he also had 3/4 real good saves tonight.

Rowan scored a belter from 25 yards and McGeever won it with a header from 6 yards to win in it the last minute.

Also, Jim Goodwin is a dick.

Whilst I don't think our CB pairing have done much wrong so far this season (faults have been elsewhere) I'd like to see McGeever in the squad at the weekend.

Clowns clowns clowns and amateurs our club at times..... Never one to slag the team off the pitch but having a Facebook post saying tickets are available at club shop Wednesday and Thursday are available till 4.30 equals to me that I can arrive just after 4 and purchase 5 tickets....

Well that's now Wednesday and Thursday, I have arrived at 4.10 and the club shop is closed. I really can see why the club at times have drove folk away....seriously pissed off doubly now

FFC FB posting on Wednesday -

Rangers cup tickets now on sale online and from club shop. Shop open until 4.30 pm today+2moro and until 7pm on Friday.

Edited by MrDust