The Falkirk FC Thread

Falkirk Bairns (now's our time).

Have you heard this in YouTube?

Jeezo, what a load of pish. Spunds like a cheap Suzi Quatro tribute.

It is horrific

Aye, you'd know.

Why is it when you warn fans of clubs that are spending too much they act like you?

Seen the same thing with Rangers, Hearts and Livi.

Does your brains switch off when your club acts like loonies?

Do you have any idea what's going on here? It had nothing to do with Dundee. :1eye

Sure it hasn't ????

You support 2 unfortunate teams

ETA did you actually write "Vaulks, what like"?

Edited by Gaz FFC

I think the club have handled the marketing of this cup final very well so far.

The use of social media has been key and they have also had a fair amount of press coverage too.

I don't think they could have handled the sale of tickets much better either.

Only gripe for me is the retail situation in the last week or so. I'm not talking about the strips either. Whilst it's unfortunate that the club can't satisfy the current demand for new shirts they couldn't have forecast reaching a cup final when they initially ordered kit at the end of 2014. From what I hear they ordered more at that stage (compared to last year) with it being a fine looking strip but not to the levels they currently need.

Puma and other manufacturers need 2-3 months to get more stock in so hopefully (after a cup win) hundreds who wanted the strips still do come July.

Last note though goes to the regular Falkirk fans who seem to have sold the final to lapsed fans and non regular attendees too, almost 16,000 tickets sold so far is tremendous for a club and town of our size.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Goals from Leahy x3, Ohara, Sibbald, Vaulks x2, Morgan and an OG

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Where did you get that information from? 9-1? A big win, a wee bit of confidence but not really competitive

Where did you get that information from? 9-1? A big win, a wee bit of confidence but not really competitive[/quote

Chris McLaughlin from bbc on Twitter is with the team.

Cheers I'll get following