The Falkirk FC Thread

Listen, having a go at Queens last season about their pitch and their crowd and how ours is better on both counts was kind of understandable, I get it, they were above us and better than us at what actually mattered the most, the football, so there was a need to have some sort of one-upmanship on them This season however I don't see any need to continue feeding their 'rivalry' with us as we are now streets ahead of them. It just gets boring and is very last year.

This all blew up after I made a comment how poor some of the grass pitches were and yet plastic pitches get stick.

Can I just interject at this point to say that I still expect Queens to finish 4th and therefore, come the Play-offs, continue the on-field rivalry we have nurtured over the past few seasons.

Please can we get over the state or otherwise of last seasons pitches.

Yes, I'm sore about the the Kelpies though.It's not even like fans or stations, where at least we can claim to have half as many.

I know this is quite unrelated but I just thought I'd say it. I like Dumfries, good pubs, nice place, good football ground.

I went to Dumfries for a wedding in the woodland hotel, we were there well early on the Friday so decided to go out into Dumfries for lunch, couldn't get a single place open at about 1 pm on a Friday afternoon. We went round about 6 or 7 places everywhere didn't start serving till about 5 or 6. Ended up getting a chippy and eating it in the park. (I realise this should be in the general nonsense forum but it's just way this thread was going)

I know this is quite unrelated but I just thought I'd say it. I like Dumfries, good pubs, nice place, good football ground.

I went to Dumfries for a wedding in the woodland hotel, we were there well early on the Friday so decided to go out into Dumfries for lunch, couldn't get a single place open at about 1 pm on a Friday afternoon. We went round about 6 or 7 places everywhere didn't start serving till about 5 or 6. Ended up getting a chippy and eating it in the park. (I realise this should be in the general nonsense forum but it's just way this thread was going)

God knows where you went then. Theres loads of pubs that do food during the day.

God knows where you went then. Theres loads of pubs that do food during the day.

Yeah that bit baffled me.

For Falkirk to win this one by the usual ratio, their fans will need to be able to point to 12-14 town centre restaurants that refuse to serve food at lunchtime.