The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Zbairn said:

Just saw on FB that wee Luigi has left FFCTV. Alluded to a fall out.

Surely the club haven’t gone back to “dissing” volunteers as in the past? Hope it isn’t that, but he did comment he didn’t want to leave.

Anyone got the gen? 

Stuart leaving too I hear so all change with ftv next season.

1 hour ago, Roboccop said:

Be patient. All will be revealed tomorrow at 10am. There are embargoes on press releases that will be lifted then. It wouldn’t help the club if before then things were revealed. It’s less than half a day guys. 

F**k up Robocop and get it telt. 

2 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

McDonald and Spencer from Raith would do me.

Doubt Spencer would drop down to league 1 too good for that league he’ll probably have other championship offers or stay with us but he’s also talked about going back to the US and playing over there 

Just now, Ranaldo Bairn said:

If you read it, and the guy is correct, a very strongly worded email will be arriving in Mr Mulraney's inbox tomorrow morning. 

I did read it, I won’t comment on it but I just have to say if it’s true and a fan of another club has this information from an official source at the club they support they shouldn’t be leaking it on a forum.

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I did read it, I won’t comment on it but I just have to say if it’s true and a fan of another club has this information from an official source at the club they support they shouldn’t be leaking it on a forum.

Exactly, that's what I was meaning. Except they work for that club, not just support it.

4 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

This doesn’t sound very promising…

I don’t mean it’s terrible for FFC, I mean it’s terrible someone has information through working for a club and has posted it on a fans forum, if indeed what they posted was true.

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I don’t mean it’s terrible for FFC, I mean it’s terrible someone has information through working for a club and has posted it on a fans forum, if indeed what they posted was true.

Okay so it’s a good thing then. Who was it that posted here?